Seeking Botania feedback

RealSketch

Jul 29, 2019
you could add man(zombie) eater flower.
Too OP, maybe a flower that has a chance to spawn pixies, and when the player wears full Elementium armor near it, it shall do so?
Say you supply it with Mana, and it shall spawn Pixies to attack nearby monsters...
I think Pixies should be a mod actually...
OOOH, PET PIXIES!!!!!!!!!!!
^The above statement is the result of one RealSketch consuming caffeine recently.

Reactions: ThomazM

Vasa

Jul 29, 2019
Too OP, maybe a flower that has a chance to spawn pixies, and when the player wears full Elementium armor near it, it shall do so?
Say you supply it with Mana, and it shall spawn Pixies to attack nearby monsters...
I think Pixies should be a mod actually...
OOOH, PET PIXIES!!!!!!!!!!!
^The above statement is the result of one RealSketch consuming caffeine recently.

WayofTime

Jul 29, 2019
In addition, the most powerful Mana generation systems I've seen/thought of rely on other mods: the DW20 Thermalily Reactor with Blood Magic, or using Mekanism with cobblegens to create renewable gunpowder and thus infinite TNT.

Just wanna point out that Dire didn't make that first :p

Reactions: Not_Steve

darkeshrine

Jul 29, 2019
As much as I really like Botania, I think the flowers are way to common. I played with it in the unstable pack and all it took was cleaning out the small plains i lived in to get enough flowers to never need to go looking for them again.

RealSketch

Jul 29, 2019
I wouldn't mind having the Wand of the Forest become more important within the mod, such as being a must to perform the Ritual for Gaia, or being able to cast spells or some special kind of Spirit Mana burst or beam?

gardenapple

Mod Developer
Jan 14, 2014
I wouldn't mind having the Wand of the Forest become more important within the mod, such as being a must to perform the Ritual for Gaia, or being able to cast spells or some special kind of Spirit Mana burst or beam?
The Wand of the Forest is kinda like a wrench in this mod... Cast spells with a wrench?

Reactions: RealSketch

Zenthon_127

Jul 29, 2019
You can already shoot mana beams as a weapon using the Mana Blaster. Which is hilarious if you give it the explosive lens, btw.

Reactions: RealSketch