School For RolePlay

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Chrissy

Jul 29, 2019
I assume aria is the species in your avatar and signature. If you were human and your power was that you looked like and had the abilities of an aria I expect that would be fine.

Yep, But she isn't either of the two, And aria isn't the species, It's' her name X3

the_j485

King of the Wicked
Dec 19, 2012
Look behind you
OOC: Hey guys sorry I haven;t been keeping up here, it stop watching the thread randomly, and I forgot about it.

But yeah, Bella, feel free to involve me in experiments now please! :D

Bellaabzug21

Jul 29, 2019
  1. Is it too late to get in on this?
  2. Do you have to be a human or what
You don't have to be a human, but you do have to be a humanoid or have some human characteristics, and at the very least be able to communicate with the other characters.

OOC: Hey guys sorry I haven;t been keeping up here, it stop watching the thread randomly, and I forgot about it.

But yeah, Bella, feel free to involve me in experiments now please! :D

Oh derp, I've been ignoring you haven't I? Here you go kind sir:
Experiement 31232:
Applicants: 2866 and 349
Experiment: 2866 will come within close proximity to 349 and see if he experiences any ill effects or if 2866's name disappears from 349.

Info on 349:

Neilex

Jul 29, 2019
... so i did my expirement :/ now what?[DOUBLEPOST=1374102636][/DOUBLEPOST]
'alright, i can do this, just need to...' "hrnnnnnng ugh. It's impossible."
(' = think to self " = talk * = action that i am doing)
"I can't do it." "When can i go home!!!" I scream.
*takes out a picture of his GF* A man walks through the door.
"Who are you?"
Man: "I don't need to tell you anything. But what I will tell you is that opening that box is mandatory for your... shall we say.. Freedom."
Man: Try again.
'This guy is a joke.' *focuses on the box* (nothing is happening) then all of a sudden the box has a mini-explosion (lets say... the explosion of a grenade.)
Man: "Wow. Did you do that?"
"I have no idea." "Did you put a grenade in there?"
Man: No.

the_j485

King of the Wicked
Dec 19, 2012
Look behind you
IC:

They have taken me to a graveyard, it appears. You may see this as my natural habitat, being a god of death, but that is not true. The place I am most often is at the death of mortals, of course, as I am basically the grim reaper, I take souls to Hades for judgement.
So, back to the graveyard. I look at who is there, and, surprisingly, I see some rather famous people. Sir Francis Bacon, who brought Tudor England the glorious potato, is one of the most notable there.
I have been here for at least half an hour now, nothing has really happened. They say my name is here, and I'm sure it is, in one form ore the other. I have many names: Thanatos, Death, The Grim Reaper, Hades' Lieutenant (OOC: pronounced LEFT not loo!), and many others. People see me as a force of evil, of death, but they are mistaken. I just take souls that are meant to die, those whose strings have been cut by the fates.
I look around for one of my names, but all of the graves seem to go without mentioning one, they rather use innuendos, such as 'the end', but they aren't really a name of mine.
Suddenly, I see a huge tombstone, cracked and eroded. How did I miss it before? This graveyard is certainly full of surprises.
I walk up to it, slightly creeped out, but not much, I have seen much creepier places in my 5000+ years as a deity, although people have probably realised that by now I am vincible, although in a much different sense to a mortal or human.
The facility did tell me about this site. It has people who have obviously been killed by this person who made the place, and it is full of people all todo with immortality.
I begin to read the tribute to the unlucky person whose gravestone this is.

Here lies, not a man, but a being of a similar kind. He has gone for millennia with not even a thought of his death, of its sweet embrace.

This one is longer than the others, for certain. And there, I have found my name.

But eventually, did he finally do so, if only for a few fleeting moments, before his end was brought swiftly upon him, by me, the grave-sculptor.

So, here lies death himself, the taker of souls, the grim reaper, he who is the one who will take his own soul, Thanatos.

Oh shit. Oh shit, oh shit, shitshithitshitshitshit.

I turn around, start to run, my sword a shortsword in my hand as I run.

A shadowy figure appears ahead of me, and I swing my sword at him, now a scythe. He moves away, and moves forward as my guard is down from the momentum of the swing. I turn it into a dagger, and begin to run, as fast as I can, towards the gate. It is open, and as I dive through, the figure almost touches me, missing me by a breadth of a hair.

I roll and get to my feet, my sword a broadsword now. I look into the graveyard, and so is the shadowy figure, as well as...my...

Grave.

Bellaabzug21

Jul 29, 2019
... so i did my expirement :/ now what?[DOUBLEPOST=1374102636][/DOUBLEPOST]

Oh derp, sorry must not have noticed that. Have some cake:
Mission proposal 1287:
Applicants: 2002 and un-named anomaly.
Mission: Cause the anomaly to stop causing time repeats.

Info on the un-named anomaly:

Can you give Thomas stuff Bella?

Who's Thomas? I don't think anyone's even submitted someone with the name Thomas.

dgdas9

Jul 29, 2019
Ah...Can Deomi have a mission? The other one is IMPOSSIBLE! And FMI, is Johns mission Over?

the_j485

King of the Wicked
Dec 19, 2012
Look behind you
I propose we call this "shadowy figure" the grave-sculptor.

He knows everything about you if you enter his graveyard. He then, if you have something to do with immortality, will write your tombstone.
After that, he tries to kill you (he is invincible, so no real fighting back). If he fails, he destroys the tombstone with no trace, and forgets you. He only can ever know anyone if they are in the cemetery. The people who have their gravestones there are people who went inside, then failed to escape. They are sometimes buried alive, and this has been proven with the two preserved bodies.
I like it :cool:.

Bellaabzug21

Jul 29, 2019
I propose we call this "shadowy figure" the grave-sculptor.

He knows everything about you if you enter his graveyard. He then, if you have something to do with immortality, will write your tombstone.
After that, he tries to kill you (he is invincible, so no real fighting back). If he fails, he destroys the tombstone with no trace, and forgets you. He only can ever know anyone if they are in the cemetery. The people who have their gravestones there are people who went inside, then failed to escape. They are sometimes buried alive, and this has been proven with the two preserved bodies.
I like it :cool:.

I like it equally as much.

Ah...Can Deomi have a mission? The other one is IMPOSSIBLE! And FMI, is Johns mission Over?

Nothing is impossible, it simply requires a creative solution.

Reactions: the_j485

Bellaabzug21

Jul 29, 2019

dgdas9

Jul 29, 2019
Ok Bella if you do the experiment thingy I will help Deomi do that.

Be carefull, Deomi is very...you know...
The solution follows the simple question: How can you get into the pocket dimension and out in twenty seconds?

Keep in mind that time in the pocket dimension flows differently from that in the real world.
You forgot about rescuing the solders.

No, I won't use that to my advantage, I prefer not too. If I do that, it would be AFTER being boosted that she finds out that:
1Time is slower, so, she has plenty of time

2Time is quicker, she has to hurry.

I still need to chose