School For RolePlay

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Darklord__

Jul 29, 2019
"get everyone to the study!!!!!" the study is a large circle room that is at the western part of the house many magical things are in the study including magical protection things mirrors and books; as everyone enters i stand on a balcony over looking everyone "guys!" the whispers stop "we will not be safe here forever, if they find us go to the gardens there is a hut with a gate in on the control pad type sos, it will take you to the magic council!" they look at each other and murmur "what about you?" will asks I look down "I have to destroy this place, there are too many documents on magic that we do not want them to hsve their hands on, destroy the Portal when you leave, Felix Aaron you will lead a war against the institute! If i make it I will do as you command" faces appear on the mirros "I here by relinquish my duty as head of the magic council to you both" the faces look shocked "we agree" they say

Sent from my ST26i using Tapatalk

whizzball1

Jul 29, 2019
"get everyone to the study!!!!!" the study is a large circle room that is at the western part of the house many magical things are in the study including magical protection things mirrors and books; as everyone enters i stand on a balcony over looking everyone "guys!" the whispers stop "we will not be safe here forever, if they find us go to the gardens there is a hut with a gate in on the control pad type sos, it will take you to the magic council!" they look at each other and murmur "what about you?" will asks I look down "I have to destroy this place, there are too many documents on magic that we do not want them to hsve their hands on, destroy the Portal when you leave, Felix Aaron you will lead a war against the institute! If i make it I will do as you command" faces appear on the mirros "I here by relinquish my duty as head of the magic council to you both" the faces look shocked "we agree" they say

OOC: That last sentence "we agree" may or may not be really really big powergaming.

ThatsAPaddling

Jul 29, 2019
IC:

"Hey," I say suddenly, "I never cleaned up that helicopter! Oh, and I agree!"

I teleport down to the crash side and kill all but one person.

There he lies, old and bloated, with his shock of white hair and three-claw-scarred face. He's unconscious. I take out the hip flask I stole from the wardrobe in the penthouse (damn, they had a lot of stuff crammed in there), open it, and pour the lot of it down his throat.

"HEY GUYS!" I yell, bursting through the door, "Look who I found unconscious with a belly full of absinthe that I totally didn't feed him!!!"

The speaker man from the institution moans in the manner of a man with a hangover only gotten from a hip flask full of absinthe.

"I hate you people," He groans.[DOUBLEPOST=1388494231][/DOUBLEPOST]OOC: So, yeah, now we have a hostage!

Zeek21

Jul 29, 2019
Arzoth walks over to Zan after the small meeting. "I will not go with the others. I am going to stay here with you. I lost you once and i aint gonna let it happen again." Looking a bit sad in what may happen in the future. Arzoth leans into Zan and kisses him. After breaking the kiss Arzoth says. "Zan I.. I... Love you" and then leans into Zan for a hug. a few tears start to form in Arzoth's eyes..

After the meeting Kaladin looks around for people to talk to but they are all in their own small groups talking to each other. Talking to myself "hmm i don't want to be rude to others and interrupt their conversations and besides i've only been here a day. Not even sure if anyone even wants to talk to me.. Oh well." I then decide to conjure up a small round table that appeared to be made of oak around the edge of the circular table walls start to form. Making it so that the dice he conjured up next wouldn't fall off the table.. He began to roll the 3 dice, First roll, 1,6,4 not bad but could be better, second roll 3,3,3, strange never had he rolled that before in his time of rolling dice. third roll, 4,5,4 Even a bit more odd then the last. This dice game is just an imitation of his luck or future. His master had taught him how to interpret the dice. If you 3 of the same number's High is good, but low is not so good. The outcome although may change to be good. rolling a pair of two numbers meant something was off. Almost like to be cautious and be aware of everything. The first roll didnt really mean much since the numbers were really close together. I change the table to a small square table and the walls vanish. Then a chess board and pieces appears along with two chairs. Kaladin begins to play chess by himself.

Bellaabzug21

Jul 29, 2019

These people are far too agreeable with eachother. It's going to get them killed. Thought Nami. It was a mistake to come here. I need to tell them quickly. Nami stood up in front of the crowd and declared "I'm sorry guys, it was a mistake to go in this with you. I'm putting you guys in far too much danger. I've already gotten one person captured and I can't let you all get captured as well."

Felix stood against him. "Nami you need us. If you go in there alone, you'll get captured for sure. The only way to get that energy battery is for us to work together."

"I'm sorry Felix." Said Nami. "I'm sorry everybody. But I just can't do it." He raised his hands over his head and disappeared into a large puff of smoke.

Zeek21

Jul 29, 2019
Kaladin was watching quietly as events unfolded. Thinking to himself, "A lot of this is unnecessary. Nami left for no reason there is a way we can work together without destroying this place. This place can be a safe-haven." Finally after contemplating with his thoughts he decides to speak up. "Everyone. There is a way to destroy the institution, and we do not have to blow this place up. I escaped the place by tunneling out. I can conjure up some useful tools to tunnel back under the institution and we can set bombs underneath it. If someone has blueprints to tunneling vehicles i can conjure it up. I can make everything quite and undetected. I know its a risk but i'm willing to do anything to bring them down." Kaladin proceeds to conjure up a small map that appears to be the outside of the institution and the path he took to escape. "I can hold my conjured objects for about 8-10 hours. We can start to do some testing by building a moat around this place to show you how my powers work. If you have anything against this idea feel free to voice your opinions. I just wanted to throw out my Point of View on this. This map shows how i escaped undetected for so long. There is a sewage line that runs far out before hitting this lake. its almost hidden but i remember the way." finally finished talking Kaladin forms a chair and sits waiting for responses.

whizzball1

Jul 29, 2019
OOC: Zeek, that is called OP. First of all, the Instituion has many bases. Second, they're very obviously bomb-proof. Third, much of their base is underground.

Zeek21

Jul 29, 2019
OOC: OK sorry was just formulating suggestions of possibilities but then i am showing a way to sneak back in if necessary

Last edited:

Darklord__

Jul 29, 2019
I go to my room and lay done someone knocks on the door "come in" (you decide who it js!"

Bellaabzug21

Jul 29, 2019
I go to my room and lay done someone knocks on the door "come in" (you decide who it js!"

It was Nami. He walked through the door as if he owned the place. Casually observing his surroundings as if he had been there a million times before. "It's a nice place." He said. "But I don't think that it suits me. Don't leave it to me after you die." He said.