Sacred rubber sapling "ruined" my world... what can i do?

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Colensocon1

Jul 29, 2019
Ow. Use sentences. I mean, that's like saying an entire paragraph in one breath.
Also, you can only find it in jungle temple chests. Jungle temples are rare enough, and then there's the probably minuscule chance of findin that SPECIFIC thing.
I've heard saplings have a random chance of changeing to one when planted by mfr planter though

YX33A

Jul 29, 2019
Ow. Use sentences. I mean, that's like saying an entire paragraph in one breath.
Also, you can only find it in jungle temple chests. Jungle temples are rare enough, and then there's the probably minuscule chance of findin that SPECIFIC thing.
What is the chance of this spawning in a chest? In a jungle temple
Last two temples I raided had one sapling in the hidden room. Also they are rare and hard to find(since they generate in freaking JUNGLES in vanilla, and those are hell, pure and simple)... but only in vanilla. Plenty of BoP biomes can generate them(then again, plenty of BoP Biomes are jungles anyway), and finding them in BoP is usually less hellish.
So there's that.

Colensocon1

Jul 29, 2019
Last two temples I raided had one sapling in the hidden room. Also they are rare and hard to find(since they generate in freaking JUNGLES in vanilla, and those are hell, pure and simple)... but only in vanilla. Plenty of BoP biomes can generate them(then again, plenty of BoP Biomes are jungles anyway), and finding them in BoP is usually less hellish.
So there's that.
I'm chopping this down on single player do you think it's a good idea to do this on a server very far from my base once or twice for unlimited rubber?[DOUBLEPOST=1395616138][/DOUBLEPOST]Also I changed my settings to lowest like fastest no smooth lighting and I can handle it fine

YX33A

Jul 29, 2019
I'm chopping this down on single player do you think it's a good idea to do this on a server very far from my base once or twice for unlimited rubber?[DOUBLEPOST=1395616138][/DOUBLEPOST]Also I changed my settings to lowest like fastest no smooth lighting and I can handle it fine
Do I think it's a good idea? Not really, it's a idea built upon a item meant to cause hell on a map(AFAIK), so the whole thing is on very shaky ground. As for Unlimited Rubber... I already have a way to do this. It's called a MFR Harvester/Planter growing MFR Rubber Wood Saplings.

Reactions: PierceSG

Colensocon1

Jul 29, 2019
Do I think it's a good idea? Not really, it's a idea built upon a item meant to cause hell on a map(AFAIK), so the whole thing is on very shaky ground. As for Unlimited Rubber... I already have a way to do this. It's called a MFR Harvester/Planter growing MFR Rubber Wood Saplings.
Ik but this is so fast I wanted to test it in single player and we'll my comp can handle it fine and I've gotten 106k rubber in the last hour so yea this is a lot faster :)

YX33A

Jul 29, 2019
DSU? How about ME 64k Drive filled with force wrenched DSUs?
Nah, that would be a too expensive to sell unless they recouped you for the 64k Drive. Plus, AFAIK DSUs wouldn't stack in any sort of useful way in a ME System, even if one didn't Force Wrench them.
Or cardboard boxed
But this might work.

EDIT: Guys, the cost of the 64k ME Drive is the real issue here. And @ThatOneSlowking that's insane, no one needs that many 64K ME Drives, let alone one ones filled filled with rubber...

trajing

Jul 29, 2019
Nah, that would be a too expensive to sell unless they recouped you for the 64k Drive. Plus, AFAIK DSUs wouldn't stack in any sort of useful way in a ME System, even if one didn't Force Wrench them.

But this might work.
Then I'm opening a store once I find one of these on a server.