Sacred rubber sapling "ruined" my world... what can i do?

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
It is something from the mod advanced generators. It is created with water and carbon(think about wood and charcoal) You then get power from it using a gas turbine generator and every turbine you add will give 100rf/t.
All of its generators and producers are modular multi-blocks and as it can also produce eu I only need one multi-block for power as I need both eu and rf for ore processing.
I currently have a heat exchanger that makes from lava and water: steam and obsidian. I feed the steam in a steam turbine generator with 2 turbines. Each turbine produces 80rf/t so I get a total of 160 from it this also produces eu at a max of 32 eu/t as I only let it output that much because explosions will happen otherwise. I posted a few pictures in the good vs evil thread showing my base if you are interested

Master_Builder_800

Jul 29, 2019
lol, i had this same problem, i found that I could use my MCEdit to turn all the leaves and wood into air, hop this helps didn't want to read all thirteen pages so i'm not sure this problem is still unsolved

Funky Ghost

Jul 29, 2019
I'm not fluent in java coding or much of anything past Oracle these days, is it user friendly? I've had limited success with the harvestors. I've had to restart them several times. It's a pain in the booty. I even had to make a tesseract to supply power as I got tired of placing the ender io lines. Not to mention I have to REMOVE them all when I'm done.