RWTema Obscure Crafting strikes again!

Wrulfy

Jul 29, 2019
Will do autonomous activators counts as the "Other player"

If not, is there any mod that add a proper player to do that? (on multiplayer, of course)
If not, will work if I open to LAN my world, then open another instance of minecraft, starting as "playing offline", then log into localhost? (Or by opening the world with server files, then configure it to allow not signed players?)

BarbasTheDog

Jul 29, 2019
Will do autonomous activators counts as the "Other player"

If not, is there any mod that add a proper player to do that? (on multiplayer, of course)
If not, will work if I open to LAN my world, then open another instance of minecraft, starting as "playing offline", then log into localhost? (Or by opening the world with server files, then configure it to allow not signed players?)

Your easiest bet is to use an autonomous activator on a deep dark portal, but I dont know if that counts. I'm betting it doesnt.

Basically the code checks if, when you press TAB, there's more than one player in the list.

Wrulfy

Jul 29, 2019
Your easiest bet is to use an autonomous activator on a deep dark portal, but I dont know if that counts. I'm betting it doesnt.

Basically the code checks if, when you press TAB, there's more than one player in the list.

I guess the second instance might be the better idea. However I would still need to make another ritual for extending my ram enought to support 2 Java processes without destroying my laptop in the process

BarbasTheDog

Jul 29, 2019
I guess the second instance might be the better idea. However I would still need to make another ritual for extending my ram enought to support 2 Java processes without destroying my laptop in the process

Yup the instance I was testing on had just ExU and NEI installed. I really wouldnt recommend trying to open two heavily modded instances at the same time - specially if you, like me, are running windows8 :p

keybounce

Jul 29, 2019
During the development of the latest version of ExtraUtilities, RWTema teased several times (as usual) about features added to the mod. ... He then tweeted that there was a way, deep into the code, of crafting it.

Now that he has released ExU 1.2.0, here's a step-by-step on how to craft it:

How did you figure this out?

b0bst3r

Jul 29, 2019
He looked in the code obviously cos there's no way in hell you would just do something like that .... ever!

keybounce

Jul 29, 2019
Yea, I know. Did you try reading the file at the end of my link?

func_064974935873945256845_ab_() is not obfuscated. That's just "unnamed". Obfuscated ...