RWTema Obscure Crafting strikes again!

keybounce

Jul 29, 2019
Oh, that was "best abuse of the C preprocessor". Try to figure out what's a comment, what's not, and how "*C" will be expanded by CPP.

It's hopelessly non-ansi :)

BarbasTheDog

Jul 29, 2019
Heh, there's a full spreadsheet program in one of the entries from 2000.
https://github.com/c00kiemon5ter/ioccc-obfuscated-c-contest/blob/master/2000/jarijyrki.c

No joke. A fully functional X windows spreadsheet in a tiny obfuscated package.

(and then there's the program that uses Perl for text handling, and C for numeric crunching ...)
RwTema's is just an easter egg, it's not obfuscated at all.
As a web designer, I've seen CSS files more scrambled than this.. :p

RavynousHunter

Jul 29, 2019
*looks at the obfuscated C* ... *completely loses his mind*

I have looked into the abyss. The abyss has looked into me.

Folanlron

Jul 29, 2019
That crafting method is too funny ~

Wanna see some funky Obfuscated code, look up anything in Fortran/Early IBM 650/701 ASM..(I work with this stuff everyday, obfuscated C/Java is actually readable too me... lol)

Mossb3rg

Jul 29, 2019
Its a joke dont do it u wont get the sword its a creative mode only item. and in advance, your welcome.

superfrogman98

Jul 29, 2019
I tried this ritual 11 time and it gave me the fail item, so i decided to look at the source code to see if you needed to be in creative mode or something and while doing so, i found that you can craft skeleton and zombie horses with a golden lasso with a house, a division sigil, and a bone or rotten flesh. Just one of the many neat things in Extra utilities.

SyncStelar

Jul 29, 2019
Nah, it's a Rick Roll. Sorry, mate.
Barbas, it's not a rick roll. For some reason, it only works for certain players. I played with it in a private server with a couple friends and I was the only person who can summon it properly. And I tried it 3 times with continuous succession.

ProjectEForNever

Jul 29, 2019
Its a joke dont do it u wont get the sword its a creative mode only item. and in advance, your welcome.
Oh hey there, let me say something. The Kikoku is crafted like the Etheric Sword, but with Möbius "Unstable/Stable" Ingots. As such, good luck with the Pseudo-Inversion Sigil ritual. ;) Tried to make the sword (NEI-spawned sigil), works. Additionally, the ingots can be used for pre-enchanted versions of the Unstable Ingot tools and for Super Builder's Wands.

What's "Divine Damage"?
I dont know either. Was too lazy to try and read the obfuscated code for that.
And what is divine damage? This experiment requires Creative mode, an autonomous activator from TE, the Kikoku and full Draconic armor (not Wyvern) from Draconic Evolution. Figure it out. :rolleyes:
Okay, I suppose no one has the time. Divine damage is Void damage. Bypasses almost all protection, hurts Creative mode users, blocked by Draconic armor.

Cased closed, replies well accepted,
ProjectEForNever