Run a HP boiler for Hours or even days with 0 automation of fueling!!

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Hoff

Tech Support
Oct 30, 2012
I'm sorry but that's really complete bullshit. If he has the opinion that this mod should not be in the pack he has all the right.
True he does; but he has no right whatsoever to insult a mod. You can not like any mod you want all day long but nothing beyond that.

Hoff

Tech Support
Oct 30, 2012
Who are you, the forum police?
No I simply have morals. It's not some rule it's common respect. You could be that way but you'd be an asshole and a cancer to the Modding community.

JackHD

Jul 29, 2019
So me insulting a mod makes me cancer to the community, yet you insulting me;
"Hurr hurr that's what I've been talking about the whole thread."

No shit sherlock. He has reasons he doesn't like something same as you do, logical or not; period.
is completely fine, is it?

Reactions: RedBoss

Hoff

Tech Support
Oct 30, 2012
So me insulting a mod makes me cancer to the community, yet you insulting me;
is completely fine, is it?
What about that was insulting? That I made it painfully clear your opinion is not the end all be all? That people can like different things? Or was being called sherlock insulting?

JackHD

Jul 29, 2019
Hurr hurr and no shit sherlock both count as (albeit not very offensive) insults.

Hoff

Tech Support
Oct 30, 2012
Hurr hurr and no shit sherlock both count as (albeit not very offensive) insults.
Really? The hurrhurr was from your perspective toward me insinuating that you would call me stupid for asking the question I asked before quoting you. I fail to see insult there.

No shit sherlock is an idiom equivalent to DUH. Again; no insult.

Though I can see how someone might see it as offensive if they're looking to be offended.

JackHD

Jul 29, 2019
So impersonating someone by pretending to be an idiot is not insulting? If I were to say "Hurr hurr I'm Hoff hurr hurr" would that not be implying you were a 'derp' or an idiot or whatever. Of course no shit sherlock is an insult, it is a ruder, more offensive way of saying duh, again implying that I am stupid.

Hoff

Tech Support
Oct 30, 2012
So impersonating someone by pretending to be an idiot is not insulting? If I were to say "Hurr hurr I'm Hoff hurr hurr" would that not be implying you were a 'derp' or an idiot or whatever. Of course no shit sherlock is an insult, it is a ruder, more offensive way of saying duh, again implying that I am stupid.
Except you have yet to even understand the context. When I was speaking from your perspective you were saying "huur hurr" to me as if I was stupid. I was insulting myself from your perspective. I told nothing but what you've done this whole thread which was express your opinion in an extremely condescending manner. This leads very nicely into the "duh" which does not imply stupidity but ignorance(which if you think ignorance is stupidity then really there's nothing to talk about since it simply doesn't) on the matter of someones feelings toward something being subjective.

JackHD

Jul 29, 2019
Ignorance and stupidity are both insulting. And again I never said "hurr hurr" so implying I would have for no reason is rather stupid. You got this whole thing started because I said to the OP "what is your justification for hating the compressor" let that sink in, I asked a normal, perfectly reasonable question and you launch into a big attack about how I have no right to think that the mod is bad and that it shouldn't be in FTB, yet at the same time you are hypocritical enough to say "people can like different things". Going back to when you said "your opinion is not the be all and end all" when did I ever say it was? I was arguing my point and you have the cheek to come in and tell me my opinion is bad, I am a cancer, stupid (you implied it, let's be honest) while at the same time saying I need to let other people have their own opinions. I am not the only person who dislikes this mod, other people agree with me. What it comes down to is; you disagree with me on my opinion, so you insult me, tell me how I have no right to an opinion and then say to me I need to remember other people have opinions too. You have a different view to me, stop being a hypocrite and move on.[DOUBLEPOST=1370378511][/DOUBLEPOST]
That's fine for you but arbitrarily limiting others to certain playstyles is uunconscionable.

Also, you really are confused if you think I am limiting other people's playstyles. Am I stopping them from downloading the mod? No. Am I telling them not to use the mod? No. Am I preventing them from actually using the mod in-game? No. Pretty much another example of you trying to twist my words to make me seem like I have said something 'unconscionable'.