RFTools - Support and Suggestions

McJty

Over-Achiever
Mod Developer
May 13, 2014
twitter.com
Haha seriously? I'm an idiot. Upon reading back, you're right, I'm wrong.

Thanks Jitty. Now, how about an amazingly new and different and unique power storage solution? (mostly joking)

Well the RFTools power storage is pretty unique. As far as I know it is the only multi-dimensional/disconnected multiblock powerstorage solution. What that means is that it is a multiblock where the parts don't have to connect. They don't even have to be in the same dimensions. And even if they are elsewhere in the world (and possibly not chunkloaded) the power they contribute is available everywhere else.

N

NerpyDerpston

Chunky boys who load chunks to add chunk to their chunk with chunk chunk loaders. That is what I want. (actually just the last two words)

tjroberts27157

Jul 29, 2019
I was wondering why there does not appear to be support for Mekanism liquids in RFTools Dimensions. I have tried several different ways of trying to create a dimension with Mekanism liquids (brine, lithium, deuterium, tritium, etc.) and I cannot seem to get anything to work. I have a feeling that it has to do with the way Mekanism handles fluids but I just wanted to get a definitive explanation and possibly ask if there is a way to get it supported.

Thanks.

MilesTFox

Jul 29, 2019
I would like to suggest a 'collector' shape card for the builder block.

Many other mods have ranged collectors for items, usually a fixed area, or move items, like vacuum hoppers.. but they are quite limited and often suck up items you don't intend them to.

This would give you precise shape-card bound item collection.

I envision you'd insert the card and use the repeating function so it would scan the space over and over, sucking any entities into storage above/below.

You'd be able to use a storage filter to control what it is allowed to collect.

S

SomeRandomPetey

This is a question about RFTools Dimensions:

When I created my first, random dimension, it was mainly an ominus woods biome with a purple sky. Normal enough. However, the strangest part was the whole world was a Lost Cities world. Is this a feature by default in RFTools Dimensions?

This happened in a DW20 1.12 server.

Lethosos

Jul 29, 2019
Lost Cities is a separate mod that meshes well with RFDimensions as both are by the same author, Mcjty.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

S

SomeRandomPetey

Lost Cities is a separate mod that meshes well with RFDimensions as both are by the same author, Mcjty.

I understand Lost Cities is another mod, I'm asking do they generate in RFToolsDimensions by default.

Lethosos

Jul 29, 2019
I believe it's a configuration option, otherwise it has it's own dimlet.