1. This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Whitelist Server RevolutionCraft [Mindcrack v8.0.1] [Whitelist] [PvE and PvP] [Clans] [Anti-Griefing]

Discussion in 'Mindcrack' started by Chrispy, Feb 2, 2013.

1. Alienneff

Alienneff New Member

IGN: Alienneff
    Anything else: I like to have fun exploring and messing around with all the mods and hope to meet some really cool people

2. amitplattner

amitplattner New Member

IGN: PlattnerX
    Anything else: nope

3. Lich_King

Lich_King New Member

Ign: sir_creeper117
    Anything else you'd like to say about yourself: i have never been banned before, i know tons about mindcrack and i know how to get almost every bee breed and i am very skilled with bee automation/auto mob grinders.

4. rroecker

rroecker New Member

Ign:rroecker
    Anything else you'd like to say about yourself: Very experienced in IC2 thermal expansion and buildcraft and most of its add ons. I would be interested in building a community area for everyone to use with IC2 and Thermal expansion builds.

5. Chrispy

Chrispy New Member

Accepted, welcome :)

6. Kempy

Kempy New Member

Ign: Cameronkemp
    Anything else you'd like to say about yourself: I am a boy who likes to make conversations can be talkative a lot. Love whit listed servers because he can reduce grief and arguments and its a good way to make friends and be a community

7. b124936

b124936 New Member

ign: b124936
    I'm that friend :)

8. Chrispy

Chrispy New Member

Both approved, welcome.

9. tomthe40

tomthe40 New Member

I love you man...

10. TattyDarrell

TattyDarrell New Member

IGN: Darrell_Brady
    Just love minecraft really....hopefully make a good little community on this server!

11. Chrispy

Chrispy New Member

Accepted , welcome :)

12. ceddj

ceddj New Member

Ign: Ceddj
    Anything else you'd like to say about yourself: i know almost all the mods in mindcrack pack so i could help peaple thats having problems with them. :)

13. Chrispy

Chrispy New Member

accepted, welcome

14. juicycantelope

juicycantelope New Member

Ign: juicycantelope
    Anything else you'd like to say about yourself: Just looking to have a good time, plus I know these mods extremely well

15. Chrispy

Chrispy New Member

Accepted, welcome

16. nick1997

nick1997 New Member

“Ign: TDA_A7X
    Anything else you'd like to say about yourself: I like playing the mods with people and I like all mods

17. katiebee911

katiebee911 New Member

Ign: katiebee911
    Anything else you'd like to say about yourself: i maybe a bit new to the mod pack but i learn fast as hell

18. MynameisAK

MynameisAK New Member

Ign: Mynameisak

19. Left

Left New Member

Ign: Leftlucas
    Anything else you would like to add: I like this modpack and i think i need more time on this modpack but with friends

20. Tac

Tac New Member

Ign:Tacgnolseh
    Anything else you'd like to say about yourself: was a Tekkit player but looking for something a bit harder