Whitelist Server RevolutionCraft [Mindcrack v8.0.1] [Whitelist] [PvE and PvP] [Clans] [Anti-Griefing]

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Plaid_Pyro

Jul 29, 2019
Ign: Plaid_Pyro
Anything else you'd like to say about yourself: I used to play tekkit, but have gotten bored with it and wish to try something new. I'm excited to try out FTB and am joining the server with friends. - Other than that I'm a huge LOTR nerd and favor huge builds.

Fluster_Cluck

Jul 29, 2019
Ign: Fluster_Cluck
I got minecraft a couple of months ago to play tekkit with some friends. They want to play FTB now, so I am asking to join your server.

Chrispy

Jul 29, 2019
“Ign: TDA_A7X
Anything else you'd like to say about yourself: I like playing the mods with people and I like all mods
Ign: katiebee911
Anything else you'd like to say about yourself: i maybe a bit new to the mod pack but i learn fast as hell
Ign: Mynameisak
Ign: Leftlucas
Anything else you would like to add: I like this modpack and i think i need more time on this modpack but with friends
Ign:Tacgnolseh
Anything else you'd like to say about yourself: was a Tekkit player but looking for something a bit harder
Everyone approved, welcome[DOUBLEPOST=1360410457][/DOUBLEPOST]
Ign: Plaid_Pyro
Anything else you'd like to say about yourself: I used to play tekkit, but have gotten bored with it and wish to try something new. I'm excited to try out FTB and am joining the server with friends. - Other than that I'm a huge LOTR nerd and favor huge builds.
Ign: Fluster_Cluck
I got minecraft a couple of months ago to play tekkit with some friends. They want to play FTB now, so I am asking to join your server.
Approved, welcome

krisdenmark

Jul 29, 2019
Ign:krisdenmark
i have been lookin for a good ftb server for some time now else i dont know what i can say

thekrafter

Jul 29, 2019
Anything else you'd like to say about yourself: i enjoy minecraft my freind Lich_King applied to this and he wants me to i am nice i dont like greifers i dont greif myself and i am good and some of the mods that are in this and also i am a nice person Thanks for your consideration :D

Lich_King

Jul 29, 2019
Anything else you'd like to say about yourself: i enjoy minecraft my freind Lich_King applied to this and he wants me to i am nice i dont like greifers i dont greif myself and i am good and some of the mods that are in this and also i am a nice person Thanks for your consideration :D
his IGN: 007_cool_kid

he forgot to add it to his app

thekrafter

Jul 29, 2019
then afer i posted this i realized my freind did it soo yeah :D ^
i realized i forgot to add my ign
so
IGN: 007_cool_kid
anything else: well yeah great with redstone know little about alot my freind who is playing on your server Lich_King is my freinds and yeah i lvoe mods and i dont greif and never have got banned

kevincraft

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: kevincraft101

Anything else you'd like to say about yourself: I have been playing Feed the Beast for a while now, and I want to play on a nice server with a small community.

thetravis0916

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Thelastfate
MORE: Ive been playing alot of single player and have recently gotten into playing multiplayer on ftb, and im looking for a server thats not very laggy and not alot of people. I love ftb and everything in it and hope you accept my Appc

IGN: Thetravis0916
MORE: I love ftb and have gotten really into playing it. i have learned fast and want a server with pvp on it. please accept my app

Rollos

Jul 29, 2019
Ign: Rollomonster
Anything else you'd like to say about yourself: I play by the rules, will donate for an upgraded server!

Rebel323

Jul 29, 2019
Ign: Rebel323

Love FTB just got a new computer would love to be a part of the community

brnbabyburn1

Jul 29, 2019
Ign: brnbabyburn
Anything else you'd like to say about yourself: I'm looking for a server where I can devote a lot of my downtime towards with little worry of it being destroyed/erased/griefed.

Nukoh

Jul 29, 2019
ign: nukoh
Something else: Feeling really excited about playing ftb the beast on a server again, i might bring a friend?