1. This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Whitelist Server RevolutionCraft [Mindcrack v8.0.1] [Whitelist] [PvE and PvP] [Clans] [Anti-Griefing]

Discussion in 'Mindcrack' started by Chrispy, Feb 2, 2013.

1. Plaid_Pyro

Plaid_Pyro New Member

Ign: Plaid_Pyro
    Anything else you'd like to say about yourself: I used to play tekkit, but have gotten bored with it and wish to try something new. I'm excited to try out FTB and am joining the server with friends. - Other than that I'm a huge LOTR nerd and favor huge builds.

2. Fluster_Cluck

Fluster_Cluck New Member

Ign: Fluster_Cluck
    I got minecraft a couple of months ago to play tekkit with some friends. They want to play FTB now, so I am asking to join your server.

3. Chrispy

Chrispy New Member

Everyone approved, welcome[DOUBLEPOST=1360410457][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Approved, welcome

4. mau5on

mau5on New Member

Ign: mau5on
    Anything else you'd like to say about yourself: Nope

5. krisdenmark

krisdenmark New Member

Ign:krisdenmark
    i have been lookin for a good ftb server for some time now else i dont know what i can say

6. dor27

dor27 New Member

IGN: Dor27
    Anything else: nope

7. thekrafter

thekrafter New Member

Anything else you'd like to say about yourself: i enjoy minecraft my freind Lich_King applied to this and he wants me to i am nice i dont like greifers i dont greif myself and i am good and some of the mods that are in this and also i am a nice person Thanks for your consideration :D

8. Lich_King

Lich_King New Member

his IGN: 007_cool_kid

he forgot to add it to his app

9. thekrafter

thekrafter New Member

then afer i posted this i realized my freind did it soo yeah :D ^
    i realized i forgot to add my ign
    so
    IGN: 007_cool_kid
    anything else: well yeah great with redstone know little about alot my freind who is playing on your server Lich_King is my freinds and yeah i lvoe mods and i dont greif and never have got banned

10. kevincraft

kevincraft New Member

IGN: kevincraft101

Anything else you'd like to say about yourself: I have been playing Feed the Beast for a while now, and I want to play on a nice server with a small community.

11. Erickson_the_3rd

Erickson_the_3rd New Member

IGN: Erickson-the_3rd
    more: uhh i used to be part of a different server but i quit because frequent map restarts.

12. thetravis0916

thetravis0916 New Member

IGN: Thelastfate
    MORE: Ive been playing alot of single player and have recently gotten into playing multiplayer on ftb, and im looking for a server thats not very laggy and not alot of people. I love ftb and everything in it and hope you accept my Appc

IGN: Thetravis0916
    MORE: I love ftb and have gotten really into playing it. i have learned fast and want a server with pvp on it. please accept my app

13. Rollos

Rollos New Member

Ign: Rollomonster
    Anything else you'd like to say about yourself: I play by the rules, will donate for an upgraded server!

14. Rebel323

Rebel323 New Member

Ign: Rebel323

Love FTB just got a new computer would love to be a part of the community

15. brnbabyburn1

brnbabyburn1 New Member

Ign: brnbabyburn
    Anything else you'd like to say about yourself: I'm looking for a server where I can devote a lot of my downtime towards with little worry of it being destroyed/erased/griefed.

16. Nukoh

Nukoh New Member

ign: nukoh
    Something else: Feeling really excited about playing ftb the beast on a server again, i might bring a friend?