Whitelist Server RevolutionCraft [Mindcrack v8.0.1] [Whitelist] [PvE and PvP] [Clans] [Anti-Griefing]

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Chrispy

Jul 29, 2019
29cbcyg.png

Hey, welcome to RevolutionCraft, a new FTB server. We are a fairly small community, and we are looking for new mature people willing to join.

Server Ip: 206.72.203.195

Picture of Spawn
6z0oq1.jpg

Server Information:
  • 65 slots
  • 6 Gig RAM
  • Normal difficulty
  • Anti-Hack system
  • Griefing will get rollbacked
  • Arena's, Mob Arena, Shops, and even player made shops.
  • Alot of different rankings, more info in-game

If you want to contact me, you can always add me on skype, my username is reinout36

Rules:
  • No Griefing
  • No Hacking
  • Be Friendly
  • No 1x1 Towers
  • No spam
Banned Items:
  • Mining laser
  • Chunk Loader
  • Nukes
  • Crystal Chests
  • Spot Loader
  • REP

What you need:
Mindcrack v8.0.1

Whitelist App:
Ign:
Anything else you'd like to say about yourself:

Zitra

Jul 29, 2019
Ign: Dragonchill
Anything else you'd like to say about yourself: i'm pretty good at mindcrack, i'm a nice guy and i like bananas

tomthe40

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:tomthe40

Anything else you'd like to say about yourself: Looking for a nice tight community though I hope 65 isn't the max people allowed on at the same time because that might end up causing a LOT of lag, are you going for a 65 slot while leaving a few spaces free at all times to lessen lag or just fill it up? I play guitar and a lot of sport. Ilike to play MC, Fifa or COD in my spare time or play guitar!

Chrispy

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:tomthe40

Anything else you'd like to say about yourself: Looking for a nice tight community though I hope 65 isn't the max people allowed on at the same time because that might end up causing a LOT of lag, are you going for a 65 slot while leaving a few spaces free at all times to lessen lag or just fill it up? I play guitar and a lot of sport. Ilike to play MC, Fifa or COD in my spare time or play guitar!
IGN: deemster2
I just want to play the game with a friend of mine.:)
Both accepted, you can now connect to 206.72.203.195 :)

kallekulle

Jul 29, 2019
Ign: kallekulle
Anything else you'd like to say about yourself: I'm in somewhat of a rush, but a quick info
I'm 15, live in Finland, I hunt and fish during autumns, and play all other seasons. Average gametime per day is like 7 hours, but it can range from 5-15 hours a day :p

Chrispy

Jul 29, 2019
Ign: kallekulle
Anything else you'd like to say about yourself: I'm in somewhat of a rush, but a quick info
I'm 15, live in Finland, I hunt and fish during autumns, and play all other seasons. Average gametime per day is like 7 hours, but it can range from 5-15 hours a day :p
Accepted, welcome

Acegamer9

Jul 29, 2019
Ign: Acegamer9
Anything else you'd like to say about yourself: Not much, I play a lot of modded Minecraft and I have met Direwolf20 just to brag.
EDIT: To spice up my app, I am American, I love to play Call of Duty on the xbox 360 but recently my Black Ops 2 stats were reset for no reason due to a glitch in the patch

Chrispy

Jul 29, 2019
Ign: Acegamer9
Anything else you'd like to say about yourself: Not much, I play a lot of modded Minecraft and I have met Direwolf20 just to brag.
Approved, welcome

Bomber57

Jul 29, 2019
Ign: Bomber57
Age: 13. I feel much more mature than most of my peers, though.
Anything else you'd like to say about yourself: I really enjoy modded Minecraft, have some basic knowledge of the major mods, and really hope to have fun! Also, when it comes to whitelist applications I am a little impatient :p

nighthawk2965

Jul 29, 2019
Ign:Nighthawk2965
Anything else you'd like to say about yourself:i know alot about minecraft and ftb tekkit etc played for 3yrs modded and 4 reguler yrs of minecraft

kallekulle

Jul 29, 2019
Ign: PerfectRePlay
Anything else you'd like to say about yourself: kalle's friend

Ign: mazse

Nadox97

Jul 29, 2019
Ign: rupert3642
Anything else you'd like to say about yourself: i ejoy using the computer craft mod inFTB

Chrispy

Jul 29, 2019
Ign: Bomber57
Age: 13. I feel much more mature than most of my peers, though.
Anything else you'd like to say about yourself: I really enjoy modded Minecraft, have some basic knowledge of the major mods, and really hope to have fun! Also, when it comes to whitelist applications I am a little impatient :p
Ign:Nighthawk2965
Anything else you'd like to say about yourself:i know alot about minecraft and ftb tekkit etc played for 3yrs modded and 4 reguler yrs of minecraft

Ign: rupert3642
Anything else you'd like to say about yourself: i ejoy using the computer craft mod inFTB
All accepted, welcome :)

thepigwhisperer1

Jul 29, 2019
Ign: thepigwhisperer1
Anything else you'd like to say about yourself: I am a female furry with no knowlage of the mod. I still find it fun to play.

jycool

Jul 29, 2019
Ign:Jycool
Anything else you'd like to say about yourself: Nope. Although I have 2 questions. A. Is railcraft chunkloading allowed?
B.What's the difficulty for GT?

Chrispy

Jul 29, 2019
Ign: thepigwhisperer1
Anything else you'd like to say about yourself: I am a female furry with no knowlage of the mod. I still find it fun to play.
Ign:Jycool
Anything else you'd like to say about yourself: Nope. Although I have 2 questions. A. Is railcraft chunkloading allowed?
B.What's the difficulty for GT?
Both approved , welcome :)[DOUBLEPOST=1360082053][/DOUBLEPOST]
Is railcraft chunkloading allowed?
No it's not sorry.

leomogenet

Jul 29, 2019
Ign: leomogenet
Anything else you'd like to say about yourself: I enjoy everything technical in minecraft, I'm a dedicated minecraft alpha player. Hoping to join your server soon, I will bring friends.

Chrispy

Jul 29, 2019
Ign: leomogenet
Anything else you'd like to say about yourself: I enjoy everything technical in minecraft, I'm a dedicated minecraft alpha player. Hoping to join your server soon, I will bring friends.
Accepted, welcome