Whitelist Server RevolutionCraft [Mindcrack v8.0.1] [Whitelist] [PvE and PvP] [Clans] [Anti-Griefing]

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Alienneff

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Alienneff
Anything else: I like to have fun exploring and messing around with all the mods and hope to meet some really cool people

Lich_King

Jul 29, 2019
Ign: sir_creeper117
Anything else you'd like to say about yourself: i have never been banned before, i know tons about mindcrack and i know how to get almost every bee breed and i am very skilled with bee automation/auto mob grinders.

rroecker

Jul 29, 2019
Ign:rroecker
Anything else you'd like to say about yourself: Very experienced in IC2 thermal expansion and buildcraft and most of its add ons. I would be interested in building a community area for everyone to use with IC2 and Thermal expansion builds.

Chrispy

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Alienneff
Anything else: I like to have fun exploring and messing around with all the mods and hope to meet some really cool people
IGN: PlattnerX
Anything else: nope
Ign: sir_creeper117
Anything else you'd like to say about yourself: i have never been banned before, i know tons about mindcrack and i know how to get almost every bee breed and i am very skilled with bee automation/auto mob grinders.
Ign:rroecker
Anything else you'd like to say about yourself: Very experienced in IC2 thermal expansion and buildcraft and most of its add ons. I would be interested in building a community area for everyone to use with IC2 and Thermal expansion builds.
Accepted, welcome :)

Kempy

Jul 29, 2019
Ign: Cameronkemp
Anything else you'd like to say about yourself: I am a boy who likes to make conversations can be talkative a lot. Love whit listed servers because he can reduce grief and arguments and its a good way to make friends and be a community

Chrispy

Jul 29, 2019
Ign: Cameronkemp
Anything else you'd like to say about yourself: I am a boy who likes to make conversations can be talkative a lot. Love whit listed servers because he can reduce grief and arguments and its a good way to make friends and be a community
ign: b124936
I'm that friend :)
Both approved, welcome.

TattyDarrell

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Darrell_Brady
Just love minecraft really....hopefully make a good little community on this server!

ceddj

Jul 29, 2019
Ign: Ceddj
Anything else you'd like to say about yourself: i know almost all the mods in mindcrack pack so i could help peaple thats having problems with them. :)

juicycantelope

Jul 29, 2019
Ign: juicycantelope
Anything else you'd like to say about yourself: Just looking to have a good time, plus I know these mods extremely well

nick1997

Jul 29, 2019
“Ign: TDA_A7X
Anything else you'd like to say about yourself: I like playing the mods with people and I like all mods

katiebee911

Jul 29, 2019
Ign: katiebee911
Anything else you'd like to say about yourself: i maybe a bit new to the mod pack but i learn fast as hell

Left

Jul 29, 2019
Ign: Leftlucas
Anything else you would like to add: I like this modpack and i think i need more time on this modpack but with friends

Tac

Jul 29, 2019
Ign:Tacgnolseh
Anything else you'd like to say about yourself: was a Tekkit player but looking for something a bit harder