Resonant Rise

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here
Status
Not open for further replies.

Saice

Jul 29, 2019
Sounds like either some nasty Ad/MalWare. Or a DNS redirection virus[DOUBLEPOST=1369637097][/DOUBLEPOST]I highly recomend Malwarebytes (yeah bad name but good code) http://www.malwarebytes.org/ it has a free version you can run it scan the hell out of your pc and uninstall it with little issue.

dgdas9

Jul 29, 2019
Now, it's not about google products, it's about Malware....What you do while I sleep...You crazy guys...

Chocorate

Jul 29, 2019
Sounds like either some nasty Ad/MalWare. Or a DNS redirection virus[DOUBLEPOST=1369637097][/DOUBLEPOST]I highly recomend Malwarebytes (yeah bad name but good code) http://www.malwarebytes.org/ it has a free version you can run it scan the @#!*% out of your pc and uninstall it with little issue.

Thanks for the advice but I've already tried that, kaspersky programs, avg, mcaffee and a couple others. :/ I can deal with it honestly. It seems to not happen with chrome anymore. It's been happening for at leasta year now though.

EternalDensity

Jul 29, 2019
There is no good mobile youtube client. It really is super bad for all platforms.
Opera has decided it's cool about playing Youtube vidoes in-browser now (though I generally don't and I'm a big annoyed that they changed their entire app without notice :(). But the TubeMate app I use makes it pretty easy to download in whatever resolution I prefer.

Mjw

Jul 29, 2019
Well if you find the program name you can install a program called revo uninstaller, look on the list of programs and use advanced uninstall on the program. It clears registry and file system of traces.

KirinDave

Jul 29, 2019
So there is an 0.8.0 drop of RR we are testing. Configpack release once the kinks are worked out.

The new MFFS is super cool, and I'm excited about Thaumic Tinkerer as well. If only for a great lighting solution in the absence of greg's lighting.

Pandemoneus

Jul 29, 2019
I am pretty interested in a server hosting the RR modpack aswell. If anyone does decide to host one, maybe you could post it in the server promotion -> private packs forum?

Poppycocks

Jul 29, 2019
So there is an 0.8.0 drop of RR we are testing. Configpack release once the kinks are worked out.

The new MFFS is super cool, and I'm excited about Thaumic Tinkerer as well. If only for a great lighting solution in the absence of greg's lighting.
And the laser? I've been shoving quite a few things aside cause of the laaaaaser.

KirinDave

Jul 29, 2019
And the laser? I've been showing quite a few things aside cause of the laaaaaser.

Laser works. Nuclear reactors work. Guess what my next episode will be about?

By the way, break all your UE wires folks. Reset them and we get rid of the stutter. But TPS is _massively_ improved by the MPSA fix.

Reactions: Poppycocks

Poppycocks

Jul 29, 2019
Laser works. Nuclear reactors work. Guess what my next episode will be about?

By the way, break all your UE wires folks. Reset them and we get rid of the stutter. But TPS is _massively_ improved by the MPSA fix.

hell yeah

Do you think it'll be able to run itself of the mined uranium and uranite?

dgdas9

Jul 29, 2019
It's hilarious in the youtube app it randomly lowers quality but when i use the chrome app (also a app by google) it works fine. How can you do a worse dedicated app than a web browser app???

My youtube app is fine...it just crashes every 10 minutes...

KirinDave

Jul 29, 2019

hell yeah

Do you think it'll be able to run itself of the mined uranium and uranite?

Yes. I know it can from creative tests. All MFR machines accept UE directly. I have about a stack of uranite reading for refining! I'm going to run into a bank of high-end energy storage which runs the drill.

Scroff

Jul 29, 2019
My google-fu has failed - the majority of references to forestry-A-2.1.2.34.jar I find are in pastebin crash reports. I'm guessing it's a beta release of Forestry, but can't find it anywhere. Anyone got a link?

whizzball1

Jul 29, 2019
I get the quality lowering everywhere also.
I go to settings and try to find a setting, but nope.
It's basically an automatic quality control, depending on your connection.

dgdas9

Jul 29, 2019
I get the quality lowering everywhere also.
I go to settings and try to find a setting, but nope.
It's basically an automatic quality control, depending on your connection.

I tink that is youtube watching your internet conection, and if it's to low, it lows the quality

Status
Not open for further replies.