Resonance Unleashed - [Closed - merged into Resonant Rise]

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here
Status
Not open for further replies.

ChewingGumm

Jul 29, 2019
Gregorius himself has the file you are looking for on his main dev post: http://forum.industrial-craft.net/index.php?page=Thread&threadID=7156

LumvlQR.png

How do i add this file to a multiMC instance that i imported from FTB?
I tried the mods and the coremods folder. Both didnt work for me though :(

ChewingGumm

Jul 29, 2019
So, i put it into the "instMods" folder and the water behaviour still didnt work right. Either i misunderstood what the file-change is supposed to do, or i still did it wrong.

To test wether it works or not i tried to make a 2x2 infinite water source , which still worked. So i assume this went wrong. :/
Anyone knows what i did wrong/what is meant to happen?

//EDIT: Nevermind. Moving the file up in the loading order for the minecraft.jar mods got it to work :)

Grydian2

Jul 29, 2019
GB
meettomy.site
Anyone noticed in MC 1.5.1 the config for gregtech has vastly changed? I can't seem to change anything except the number of cells made... Any way around this?

Velotican

Jul 29, 2019
Future versions of the config pack are going to focus on 1.5.1 support. That also means that it'll be a while as I have to wait for the FTB team to stop taking their sweet time first and/or get bored and do an experimental version.

Edit: Also, after being made aware of the existence of Ultimate 1.1.0 and checking in on it, I have discovered there are no mod changes whatsoever to that pack and so there is no need to update the config pack for it as it's already compatible.

Unfortunately I also recommend you don't use Ultimate 1.1.0 yet as it reintroduces the nasty server crash bug they stealth-patched out of 1.0.2. If you do use it make sure you update ChickenChunks manually to version 1.3.1.2. :)

Molten

Jul 29, 2019
I don't want to make an entire new thread just to ask a simple question, and as it's related to configs I hope the op doesn't mind me asking it here.

Pretty sure the answer is no, but just in case. Is there any way to reload configs other than restarting the client ?
If it turns out there is I may hang myself btw :p

Velotican

Jul 29, 2019
This is the file that FTB provides. As I mentioned earlier in the thread, FTB's default D-RPG support clashes badly with Ultimate and won't start, so if you want to use Ultimate and D-RPG without using my own config patch, you will need to use the UltCompat config.

If you want to use this setup, rename "DivineRPG.cfg" to "DivineRPG.cfg.old", then rename the UltCompat file to "DivineRPG.cfg", which will make it the config file the game reads at startup.

Velotican

Jul 29, 2019
There's no point until they actually release the pack and I can look at the defaults. The longer they take to actually get the thing out of the door the longer it'll take me to get a config pack support for it. :)

Reactions: Molten

Velotican

Jul 29, 2019
That warning about totally broken IDs is quite ominous.

Especially in light of that there's no way I'll rush the config pack update. I'll wait for them to update the worldgen before preparing any configs, and I'll also be looking into why the IDs have broken that badly, or if they're exaggarating (as I suspect they are) to avoid complaints from modpack novices.

Status
Not open for further replies.