Resignation

Status
Not open for further replies.

kenny1997

Jul 29, 2019
When I saw this on twitter I couldnt belive my eyes! Im gonna miss you so much jaded especially your streams which gave me so many hours of laughs and entertainment. Your magic farm pack is a pioneer in a new way of playing minecraft amd you have left behing a permanent mark in the minecraft ftb community :') You will be missed greatly. Bye :(

Joshua.Perna

Jul 29, 2019
Thank you for all you have done. FTB is a huge part of alot of ppl's lives. You are a big part of that. Thank you.

Kerviel

Jul 29, 2019
Much love and best wishes Jadedcat, you were integral to FTB and will be missed here. Fortunately I will still be able to keep up with you via your stream.

Hobo

Jul 29, 2019
Probably you will never read my post but i want to write something anyway.
For you i'm just an username and word on a screen, i have no voice, only lines of words, i have no face, only an avatar (GOD i LOVE "The big Lebowsky"!).
Like almost everybody on this comunity I know how your voice sond, and in a challenge something youtube video along with Thag and Direwolf and Slow, Flora, Guude i had a glimpse of your face and i told myself "It's exactly how i imagined she is"
All that to let you know (and i'm positive you already know), people... real persons, with real faces, not just word on a screen, everyone of them sen you their best whishes for you future endevours. they truly are!
So eaven if i feel bad about the emptyness you left behind i wish you the best wishes i can, you brought me laugh when i was down... i charish that good feelings. they mean something.
To "wrap up" truly best whishes rage queen!
You are not alone in this world.

Reactions: erdubya

Ashzification

Jul 29, 2019
<3
Best of luck, take care of yourself lady.
We didn't always see eye to eye, but I've always respected you and your work.
<3

Reactions: Fahrun

ptlegoman

Jul 29, 2019
man jaded, all i can say is that I wish you the best luck with whatever you are going through, and that you shall be missed, but not forgotten. And you always have the Mc donald's I made in your pack to remember me by.;) happy days, <3 (oh and by the way, you'll forever be in my followed list on twitch)

lavarthan

Jul 29, 2019
Wow did not see this coming. :( I will miss you, your streams and your playful banter with Slow. It will not be the same without you. Best of luck and may you find peace where ever life takes you.

egor66

Jul 29, 2019
Best of luck with what ever you choose to do, sry to see you go, your shoes will be hard to fill.

vimes

Jul 29, 2019
Best wishes to you. You've made some truly amazing contributions, and I - among many others - appreciate them.

kj4lxc

Jul 29, 2019
Jaded we all love you very much and hate to see you go. We all support you in all of your decisions no matter what they are. I wish you the best of luck and hope that you will not be a stranger to your fans, we already miss your sweet innocent nature LMAO Best of luck and may you always have the wind at your back to fill your sail.

Reactions: lavarthan

__Miguel_

Jul 29, 2019
Odd piece of news to receive, but I wish you all the best, Jaded, for whatever life brings you. And I hope to still be able to hear you from time to time.

Take care, and godspeed.

twilightking

Jul 29, 2019
Wish you luck in your future endeavors Jaded. Hopefully they will be as fruitful as being a part of FTB was.

0ros

Jul 29, 2019
Words cant describe how much you did for FTB and even for hundrets of people all around the world. you leave a big gap that hardly can be filled.
All the best for your future and may all your wishes come true.

Thank you for everything you did Jaded, our Queen of FTB!
You will forever be missed & never be forgotten

Status
Not open for further replies.