Refugee to regent challenge pack [WIP][HQM]

tooncool64

Jul 29, 2019
Sorry guys about the wait. I have been very busy lately. I will be working on the quests today and maybe getting a update tommarow. Sorry about the wait! Any mods maybe i should add?

tooncool64

Jul 29, 2019
I did a lot today and got almost all of dirt hovel done. I will push the update when I finish wooden settlement.

tooncool64

Jul 29, 2019
Well, i used the PDF from the old wiki and i made the quests like you would progress normally. Like say you needed 16 wood, 64 wood planks, and 16 saplings. The next 2 quests would be then getting magical trees planted and rubber trees. Its all in a quest line format.

Senseidragon

May 26, 2013
Another week has gone by, and interest in this pack is potentially falling to zero. Any chance that maybe you might have your fingers in too many projects and aren't able to put the time into this pack that it needs?

Lethosos

Jul 29, 2019
I agree. Take things one step at a time is how I'm doing it. Right now it's just feedback/beta before I start messing with Java code.

Sent from my SGH-T769 using Tapatalk 2

Lethosos

Jul 29, 2019
Right, thanks for reminding me, I need to add your R2R Utilities to my pack.

Sent from my SGH-T769 using Tapatalk 2

Cptqrk

Popular Member
Aug 24, 2013
So, while the pack may be on hiatus, I have decided to try the "challenge" without the HQM or the pack.

I'm using Infinity Evolved, but not on expert mode, and think I have found the perfect map for the challenge:
2015-11-19_04.35.32_zpszrseuzzo.png

No Village to pillage. No funky biomes (even though I used BoP to generate the world), just an island in the middle of the ocean.

Spawn is where my toon's icon is on the map, and the area exposed is from me walking/swimming around the edge of the island. I can see some other small islands from the main, but nothing that looks like large land masses.

The Island is quite nice. There are some IC2 rubber trees, some pigs, chickens and sheep, "some" clay and plenty of tall trees with vines.

Updates to come!