Refugee to regent challenge pack [WIP][HQM]

X

Xenosfyre

What's happening with this? Because it looks fantastic, and I'd love to try this out.

Scottly318

Jul 29, 2019
Good grief. More thread necromancy. @Xenosfyre Its been nearly a yr since the last post. The pack is no longer in development. If you're interested in a pack similar "rags to riches" will fit your needs. It is an alpha so you may need to start new worlds as the pack is developed.

X

Xenosfyre

Okay, thanks. Bummer that it's no longer being done, but I'll have a look at "Rags To Riches"

Senseidragon

May 26, 2013
"Rags to Riches" is the most recent attempt by someone to make a mod pack to accompany the challenge. So far it seems promising, but I haven't heard anything from the pack maker in a few days. He might be neck deep in HQM design madness.

Senseidragon

May 26, 2013
Did you try Rags to Riches yet? It's available on the Curse launcher.

I'm working on a 1.10.2 version of a modpack for the challenge, but I don't know if enough of the "would really like to have" mods are ready for 1.10.2 yet.

X

Xenosfyre

No, I think I will leave it till it's slightly more complete before trying, a group of friends are making ourselves a modpack for empire/city building sorta thing.