RedPower news, and thaumcraft

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

eculc

Jul 29, 2019
no it isn't, he connected it at the bottom to connect with the not gate
but before that, he placed wire on the side of the two blocks and one in the center, which wouldn't have been possible before (and he himself said he didn't think he could do that).

ratchet freak

Nov 11, 2012
but before that, he placed wire on the side of the two blocks and one in the center, which wouldn't have been possible before (and he himself said he didn't think he could do that).
check again
at 15:40 first wire on the left then the center then the right

and at 18:24 he removed them again in the opposite order

WTFFFS

Jul 29, 2019
There are still 3 wiring "micrblocks" in the same one block space which was NOT possible in earlier versions.

Codex

Jul 29, 2019
On the subject of beverages, Mulled wine is an extra special favorite for around this time! Do any of you put any extra spices in it?

ratchet freak

Nov 11, 2012
having them separated (as in opposite sides with nothing else) is/was not possible

so you might be confused about that

Rikki21

Jul 29, 2019
Yes, now in delicious irony many of the other mods are not ready for 1.4.6 yet.

Eloraam's Twitter said:
I'm going to give it a couple days to see if other mods follow for 1.4.6, but I have a working 1.4.5 version that I could package up.

So we do have to wait after all. :eek:

Unless other mods step it up and release their 1.4.6 later today. My sleep schedule is all messed up, so I sometimes forget it's just the beginning of the day.

Oodahn

Jul 29, 2019
So...she releases. yay! bells and whistles. Why do I feel trolled? Oh that's right, it was released on 1.4.6...the version NO ONE is using for mods. Excellent.

Fox

Jul 29, 2019
So we do have to wait after all. :eek:

Unless other mods step it up and release their 1.4.6 later today. My sleep schedule is all messed up, so I sometimes forget it's just the beginning of the day.

CPW has stated that it should be just a simple recompile while Slowpoke also surmised that there might be packs releasing Saturday.

Rikki21

Jul 29, 2019
CPW has stated that it should be just a simple recompile while Slowpoke also surmised that there might be packs releasing Saturday.

A whole day away...*is impatient*

Ohh, look. DW20 RP2 mod spotlights...:D

INCSlayer

Nov 17, 2012
Millions of Steve's across the world atm....

Download RP2

Open MultiMC
Edit Mods, MC Forge
Run, "WOOT! It works!"
Close, MultiMC

Edit Mods, Installs RP2
Run, "OMG, My life is complete!!!!"

Googles Minecraft Index, clicks on 1.4.6 tab

"FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU Elo!!!!!!!!!!"

lol. Just kidding. <3 Elo

so far optifine, steve's carts and Iron Chests have "official" updates denoflionsx has a jenkins built version of Buildcraft thats compatibe with 1.4.6 but thats all i have found (atleast that im interested in)
url to Denoflionsx buildcraft package:
https://github.com/denoflionsx/BuildCraft-Distro

Rikki21

Jul 29, 2019
ExtraBiomesXL has a 1.4.6 build too, but it breaks in SMP sadly. Though, I wouldn't be surprised if that's fixed sometime later today.