Redpower + Gregtech?

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Gabe224

Jul 29, 2019
Hi guys,
I was a little disappointed when I open FTB Unleashed and discovered there was neither of these two mods. I was wondering if we will ever see a modpack similar to FTB Ultimate in the future. Maybe 1.6?
Sorry if this question has already been addressed.
-Gabe

Wekmor

Jul 29, 2019
Redpower is NOT updated and is unlikely to get updated any time soon.

GregTech basicly got his own hard mode pack.

If you want you can always throw them together ...

Reactions: Whovian

SonOfABirch

Jul 29, 2019
Redpower does not have a 1.5.2 version. If you're looking for Gregtech you have to use the unhinged modpack.

SpitefulFox

Jul 29, 2019
Greg only wants his mod played with other mods that fit in with his vision for The One True Minecraft, and the Unhinged pack's narrow selection is a reflection of that. If you want GregTech in a wider pack, you're going to have to add it yourself.

And Redpower just isn't updated. If you want that, you're going to have to somehow update it yourself. :p

SatanicSanta

Jul 29, 2019
Is it just me or does anyone else find it funny the Modpack built around GT hard mode is called Unhinged?

I find that it makes no sense, since Gregs mod is almost entirely about things being balanced.

OP: You can always add GT to the Unleashed pack. This could easily have been solved by a simple search.

Edit: Also, when I first saw the title "Redpower + Gregtech", I was very worried and had to check this thread out... That would be an awful thread...

fergcraft

Jul 29, 2019
I find that it makes no sense, since Gregs mod is almost entirely about things being balanced.

OP: You can always add GT to the Unleashed pack. This could easily have been solved by a simple search.

Edit: Also, when I first saw the title "Redpower + Gregtech", I was very worried and had to check this thread out... That would be an awful thread...

um you might not be able to add GT to the unleashed pack since greg and midyo are having a spat.

Reactions: Loufmier

Wekmor

Jul 29, 2019
I don't think it's a problem to put the mod in. Mdiyo and greg don't want their mods to be in the same pack, but you can always add them and it should work.

b0bst3r

Jul 29, 2019
I find it funny that Forestry is on hard mode, anyone will tell you that's tried it that Forestry hard mode is actually impossible mode...

Reactions: RedBoss

SonOfABirch

Jul 29, 2019
I herd that Eloram was working on Redpower for 1.6. Is that true, or is it just a myth?

She tweeted that she was working on 1.5, now if shes working on it at all, it's unlikely that it will be 1.5
So yeah, best bet is 1.6 but it is just a baseless rumour.