Red Power is released.

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

SilvasRuin

Jul 29, 2019
I'm wondering about her teaser image for her next release. I don't see anything that's not vanilla in it except the structure when considering natural generation, but Eloraam wouldn't add Redpower dungeons, would she? So what's so special about the image?

lindyhopfan

Jul 29, 2019
I'm wondering about her teaser image for her next release. I don't see anything that's not vanilla in it except the structure when considering natural generation, but Eloraam wouldn't add Redpower dungeons, would she? So what's so special about the image?
I think she is planning on releasing Redpower dungeons.

raiju

Jul 29, 2019
oh my god oh my god oh my god someone have my children right now it finally happened

StarLiner

Jul 29, 2019
Elo just Tweeted!

I'm going to give it a couple days to see if other mods follow for 1.4.6, but I have a working 1.4.5 version that I could package up.

Could we see a 1.4.5 release for the Ultimate pack? So we don't get any stranglers taking a week or so to update? That way we get the full experience that much quicker, plus most of the work has already been done for 1.4.5!

Hydra

Jul 29, 2019
Awesome! Now I can finally build my control room that will let me control which engines are 'on' and which are off. This is way too cumbersome with regular redstone.

Oh, and proper sorting systems! Again, buildcraft pipes are nice but not nearly as nice as the redpower tubes!

Fox

Jul 29, 2019
Elo just Tweeted!

Could we see a 1.4.5 release for the Ultimate pack? So we don't get any stranglers taking a week or so to update? That way we get the full experience that much quicker, plus most of the work has already been done for 1.4.5!

We covered this in the other thread. This is partly why we don't need another thread about it.

Reactions: INCSlayer

StarLiner

Jul 29, 2019
We covered this in the other thread. This is partly why we don't need another thread about it.

In the other thread we didn't have confirmation that there's a version for 1.4.5, that could be implemented without hassle into the pack and skip the wait for dozens of other mods to update one by one. I realize most of the big names will have updated within a day or so, but there are plenty of smaller ones that won't see an update for awhile.

if those mods to in fact update you can forget this post :)

Kariko83

Jul 29, 2019
For those that have not seen it Slowpoke said in an interview with Docm that the release should be this Saturday. You can see the interview below.

SilvasRuin

Jul 29, 2019
ThyMrMan, read the rest of the thread. You seem to have missed a certain quote:
I'm going to give it a couple days to see if other mods follow for 1.4.6, but I have a working 1.4.5 version that I could package up.