Red Power 2 News

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ray Herring

Jul 29, 2019
mmmm, so close now. Hopefully, when i go to bed in 3hrs time, and wake up 5am the next morning (it's 8:17pm as i write this), that mod counter will be at 100% and a nice shiney new pre-christmas present will be waiting for me to unwrap!!!

John Neijzen

Jul 29, 2019
mmmm, so close now. Hopefully, when i go to bed in 3hrs time, and wake up 5am the next morning (it's 8:17pm as i write this), that mod counter will be at 100% and a nice shiney new pre-christmas present will be waiting for me to unwrap!!!
I think 99.0% Because EE3 Will Take Long Time I Think

BoneDisturbed

Jul 29, 2019
Slowpoke did state that it will be released today, he might just be referring to the Mindcrack Modpack, but the mods that are not ready yet will be added when they are done most likely.

Reactions: Davheedw

Proximity666

Jul 29, 2019
The modpack could be released before they are all in 1.4.6, and then they might update it again with the remaining mods when those update.

BoneDisturbed

Jul 29, 2019
Update on that, he just said not 15 seconds ago that Mindcrack will get it first, then it will be released later to the rest of us.

BoneDisturbed

Jul 29, 2019
He is working on it right now, and Mindcrack is a server started by Guude that alot of Youtubers play on. There isn't really an ETA, follow @FTB_team or @slowpoke101 to get updates on twitter.

Shadowquinn

Jul 29, 2019
Mindcrack pack is done, just not released till he can give them pack first.

Edit: And before you ask why is there's and direwolf's packs first? Because we the little people don't mean shit to them. SO go make a series and get loads of followers and then you can have a pack.

Reactions: ApSciLiara

Dreossk

Jul 29, 2019
They must know we've been waiting for this for 5 months and with all the lies and false information about the release they must know it must be done very very soon.

Dreossk

Jul 29, 2019
For months, about each week someone would say it was coming soon. The tension was unbearable and many hated them for that.

Shadowquinn

Jul 29, 2019
Soon can mean a number of things. The main probelm was red power 2. That is done now. Now we have to wait for mystcraft and portal gun to be updated to 1.4.6., and NEI Plugins also I think.

Edit: Most of us are waiting for the ultimate pack to release. And no I have no clue what all mods are going in to it. Hell I don't think they know yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.