Red Power 2 News

Status
Not open for further replies.

Azzanine

Jul 29, 2019
So... This is a troll post? Because I know a few server admins who are dead set that RP2 is coming out on the 21'st.
Personally I take even legitimate non troll updates/reports about mods coming out with a grain of salt. Not because I know about the modding world, but becasue im jaded in the best of times and an absolute miserable pessimist in the worst.
But My mates as at now, are under the impression that RP2 is coming out on the 21st. Despite the obvious wording not actually stating that.

In short; Can I tell my friends they were trolled?

deathbyc4

Jul 29, 2019
or, everyone could just wait until it is actually released instead of speculating when it will be released. That way this forum is not over-burdened with incorrect and/or unneeded posts/information.

jatie1

Jul 29, 2019
So... This is a troll post? Because I know a few server admins who are dead set that RP2 is coming out on the 21'st.
Personally I take even legitimate non troll updates/reports about mods coming out with a grain of salt. Not because I know about the modding world, but becasue im jaded in the best of times and an absolute miserable pessimist in the worst.
But My mates as at now, are under the impression that RP2 is coming out on the 21st. Despite the obvious wording not actually stating that.

In short; Can I tell my friends they were trolled?
It's not coming out on the 21st, it's coming out AFTER the 21st. You can tell your friends they were trolled.
TheRealEloraam is actually Eloraam's legit twitter. Someone already had the name Eloraam.
I know.
or, everyone could just wait until it is actually released instead of speculating when it will be released. That way this forum is not over-burdened with incorrect and/or unneeded posts/information.
I love your signature. Did you make it yourself?

jatie1

Jul 29, 2019
You-Dont-Say.jpg

jatie1

Jul 29, 2019
everyone is saying it comming out on the 21'st im just telling them their sounding like idiots and pointing out that slow said it
Nobody is saying that anymore. On page 3 there was a post to not feed the trolls. They already realized by page 3.

Status
Not open for further replies.