Red Power 2 News

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sphinx2k

Jul 29, 2019
Ok than we shall wait. Ether all other mods updated fast or we get RP for 1.4.5. I hope ether happens before Christmas :)
But i am still total happy atm. Just started a 1.4.6 MC with only RP2 and happy to see thous RP Tabs.

maaslander

Jul 29, 2019
Ok than we shall wait. Ether all other mods updated fast or we get RP for 1.4.5. I hope ether happens before Christmas :)
But i am still total happy atm. Just started a 1.4.6 MC with only RP2 and happy to see thous RP Tabs.

I guess it will take a while, since all the items laying on the ground have to be rendered in 3d instead of 2d. So the textures all have to be updated.

Bluehorazon

Jul 29, 2019
I knew it! Slow wasn't lying! Yeahhhh!

Slow lied :p

First slow was saying "not until after" which excludes the 21st and second for some the release was propably even on the 20th :p

I think slow did not expect it to happen that fast, but thanks to him and some people donating to eloraam we got a release before the world ends :p

jatie1

Jul 29, 2019
Slow lied :p

First slow was saying "not until after" which excludes the 21st and second for Elo the release was propably even on the 20th :p

I think slow did not expect it to happen that fast, but thanks to him and some people donating to eloraam we got a release before the world ends :p
I think it ended 20 minutes ago. Oh well. I still have Redpower >:-D

beringtom

Jul 29, 2019
I guess it will take a while, since all the items laying on the ground have to be rendered in 3d instead of 2d. So the textures all have to be updated.
All item 3d rendering is done by minecraft, not the mods, minecraft only extends the border pixels to create a "3d" like animation

Also, a warning to all mod creators involved with FTB, if your mod is not updated to 1.4.6 by now, someone will properly be hating on you right now, you have been warned ;)

DaemosDaen

Jul 29, 2019
I love this now... not only was this a troll.... but it actually released on the 21st... he was SOOOOOOOOOOOOO wrong. when he was almost assured to be right.

SphinX

Jul 29, 2019
Yep, site is being hammered, I just hope she decides to release the working 1.4.5 version of RP2.

Status
Not open for further replies.