Recent Events Discussion (RED) Thread

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Qazplm601

Lord of the Tumbleweeds
Sep 21, 2013
Where else?
*grumbes* where is that pic.....-ah, here it is!
YP94DeW.gif

Reactions: Kill-Joy and xbony2

VapourDrive

Jul 29, 2019
Well, the RForestry is an off-shoot now from what I read. So I'm guessing the main Forestry is still under someone else's care?

If so, people whom prefer MJ can stick with the main Forestry while people whom prefer RF can go with RForestry. So, what are the arguements about?
Part of the problem is that there are now going to be two versions that people feature compare and confuse for bug reporting. Once Forestry under player and coverts care (and whoever else) gets a new feature, everyone will be breathing down the neck of the rf version's dev for it to have it etc.
I basically third the "meh" sentiment - same with the rf quarry.

Qazplm601

Lord of the Tumbleweeds
Sep 21, 2013
Where else?
Part of the problem is that there are now going to be two versions that people feature compare and confuse for bug reporting. Once Forestry under player and coverts care (and whoever else) gets a new feature, everyone will be breathing down the neck of the rf version's dev for it to have it etc.
I basically third the "meh" sentiment - same with the rf quarry.
i fourth the meh.