Recent Events Discussion (RED) Thread

PierceSG

Jul 29, 2019
I'm waiting for RotaryCraft, Thaumcraft, and AgriCraft to update to 1.9.4. Hope the update comes soon. Haha...

Yusunoha

Jul 29, 2019
I was confused as to why there were so many mod updates the past 24 hours, then I noticed... Minecraft 1.10.2 was released _[=]_o

NJM1564

Jul 29, 2019
Usually they at least mention the bugfixes. 1.10.1 was the most recent they did.

Ahem A Very Important UPDATE!!!

From released versions before 1.10.1
  • MC-90060 – Teleporting into unloaded chunks - offset Y coordinate
  • MC-96434 – boats passes through farmland
  • MC-97403 – Mobs with Elytra equipped don't glide anymore
From 1.10.1
  • MC-103981 – Missing BlockEntity (Piston_Extension, ...)

And just for good measure.

Changes
  • Farmland blocks now have a 15⁄16 block tall hitbox. (formerly a full block).
    • Was always visually 15⁄16 tall.
Fixes
6 issues fixed
From released versions before 1.10
  • MC-85162 – Slight player/mob offset when on Farmland Block
  • MC-99914 – DataWatcher / EntityMetadata ID is based on the class load order ! Can cause many issues !
  • MC-100333 – Entities from old (<= 1.5.2) worlds are killed when loaded in current versions due to a typo in the health data fixer
  • MC-102867 – chat key bound to unicode char causes crash in creative inventory
From 1.10
  • MC-102072 – Structure Block - Keyboard navigation: Unable to navigate in the "structure name" field of structure blocks, using the arrow-keys, pos1, end or the delete key
  • MC-103497 – Ender Dragon Does not respawn

There happy. ;)

RealKC

Popular Member
Dec 6, 2015
King of the Hill
Actually I think we should in fact have the MC Changelogs in the WNIMMT because Minecraft is the base for it's modding and any MC updates can affect modding in a way or another.

NJM1564

Jul 29, 2019
Actually I think we should in fact have the MC Changelogs in the WNIMMT because Minecraft is the base for it's modding and any MC updates can affect modding in a way or another.

I used to post them my self actually. I guess I forgot the last one. And I never bothered with the small ones with out any obvious changes.

sgbros1

Jul 29, 2019
Big update today from NuclearCraft!

As some of you are aware I've been tracking this mod for months now. With Big Reactors no longer maintained, its my go-to for nuclear fun. Latest version seems to be introducing actively-cooled fission reactors :) :)

http://minecraft.curseforge.com/projects/nuclearcraft-mod/files/2313554

WARNING: Turn off all Fission Reactors and reset configs before you update from version 1.7h or earlier!

+ Added info tooltips to most items and blocks
+ Simply hold Shift while over an item or block from the mod

+ Added portable Lithium Ion Batteries
+ Added Rhodochrosite (drops from Redstone Ore) and many more ingredients used to construct Lithium Ion Batteries

+ The power of Fission Reactors is no longer explicitly dependant on the size of the reactor
+ Because of this, all fission fuels are four times as powerful

+ Added Steam Fission Reactors
+ Temporary mechanics - produces Steam/Dense Steam/Superdense Steam instead of RF
+ Produces roughly 50% more power than a standard RF-producing Fission Reactor

+ Added Dense Steam and Superdense Steam
+ Added Steam Generator
+ Added Steam and Dense Steam Decompressors

+ Added Antimatter as a temporary product of Synchrotrons
+ Added Antimatter Bomb

+ Added button the the Assembler to configure whether to try to keep the recipe intact or use all ingredients available
+ Added config option for Fusion Reactors to asymptotically reach 100% efficiency

* Edited some extra block drops, extra mob drops and dungeon loot
* Changed some ore generation rates as they were too low
* Changed some internal workings of the Fusion Reactor
* Tweaks to achievements
* Quietened down Fusion Reactor and Synchrotron sound effects
* Slightly nerfed Reaction Generator, again

* Fixed non-RF machine fuel lifetimes
* Yellorium is no longer processed into Uranium
* Exception is the Separator, where Yellorium is processed less efficiently
* Fixed crashes related to searching for non-existing fluids

+ Added Matrix and Complex classes to prepare for quantum mechanics

* Other minor bug fixes
* Minor file rearranging
- Removed unused items

OMG ANTIMATTER BOMBS?!

sold

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
Because its nuclear.

Also @Pyure, you're the expert about NC here.

Are there LFTRs?

If there is it's in my next pack.
Nope, and they're not on the roadmap either at this point afaik. Who knows what tomororow will bring. The dev (turbodiesel or tljgames depending on which forum you're on) essentially implements anything that catches his interest.

sgbros1

Jul 29, 2019
Nope, and they're not on the roadmap either at this point afaik. Who knows what tomororow will bring. The dev (turbodiesel or tljgames depending on which forum you're on) essentially implements anything that catches his interest.
:(

Me is disappoint

Reactions: MigukNamja

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
Yes, LFTRs/MSRs are woefully underappreciated and underutilized IRL. Would love to play with some accurate simulations of them in modded MC.
ReactorCraft's breeder reactors are molten salt reactors if memory serves. They were pretty neat, but I didn't like that they exploded for historical realism reasons that were in conflict with the mechanics in place.

MigukNamja

Jul 29, 2019
The last released version was released April of 2015. So....
However, I believe someone is doing an unofficial (or maybe official???) port of it. I seen it on Reddit, I believe.

My search skills must suck. I can't find who is maintaining Big Reactors or a fork thereof.

Do you have any links, pointers, or other leads ?