Recent Events Discussion (RED) Thread

psp

Jul 29, 2019
No! Don't do that. The resolution may be good, but it can do things to you!
I go outside regularly, its horrible. I do this thing called "running". It takes effort! Ugh, I don't know why I do it, but, the game called "outside" can be so fun!

gold49

Jul 29, 2019
I go outside regularly, its horrible. I do this thing called "running". It takes effort! Ugh, I don't know why I do it, but, the game called "outside" can be so fun!

For me this "outside" game is fun until one of three things happens

1.I injure my character somehow and it can take days to weeks to heal

2.I have to actually play a minigame outside rather than just play in "hang out" mode

3.My character dies a slow and painful death from a cold/pollen/dust/moisture induced "congested" effect (what was the game developer thinking when he/she added this stupid thing?!)

jordsta95

Jul 29, 2019
For me this "outside" game is fun until one of three things happens

1.I injure my character somehow and it can take days to weeks to heal

2.I have to actually play a minigame outside rather than just play in "hang out" mode

3.My character dies a slow and painful death from a cold/pollen/dust/moisture induced "congested" effect (what was the game developer thinking when he/she added this stupid thing?!)
You may want to improve your "indoors skill" so that you don't need to go out

Reactions: PierceSG and gold49

psp

Jul 29, 2019
Can we have that in civilized? :3

/sometimeinthefuture

Nah, I live in the uncivilized wastelands called once America. America's destruction was bought and paid for long before I was born. The cursed governmental leaders lead us into a slow decline, dragging the rest of the world down with us.

/present