I want to keep the news thread clean so I'll comment here
More Sanguinomancy things...
DearestTautBetafish.gif
how do you have so much health?

Reactions: pc_assassin

RedBoss

Jul 29, 2019
it dwarfs MFR's farms at this point
MFR farms lose efficiency at the larger sizes IIRC. Also I belive that you can make an MFR farm that size with the appropriate range upgrade. Despite this, you can still run 2-3 MFR farms with harvesters at a much lower cost than the "new" Forestry farms. For my money, EnderIO or golems are the best bets for farming in the current state of mods.

HeilMewTwo

Jul 29, 2019
MFR farms lose efficiency at the larger sizes IIRC. Also I belive that you can make an MFR farm that size with the appropriate range upgrade. Despite this, you can still run 2-3 MFR farms with harvesters at a much lower cost than the "new" Forestry farms. For my money, EnderIO or golems are the best bets for farming in the current state of mods.
But golems can be so glitchy... :(

Wagon153

Jul 29, 2019
Golems have a short range. Ender IO needs axes piped in constantly. MFR is sluggish with big farms.
Then there is Forestry. When a tree grows, it gets chopped down immediately. Trees on a Forestry farm grow faster due to being on Hummus. Forestry can have a few points where you can pipe in and out items, unlike Ender IO and MFR.
And Forestry only needs a trickle of power.[DOUBLEPOST=1411648121][/DOUBLEPOST]And Ender IO needs tons of power.

KaosRitual

Jul 29, 2019
Where do RotaryCraft's tree farm thingies fit into this? I would guess they can be faster, but cost more to make?