Really stupid things that people have said about Modded MC(Off topicness makes moderators tired)

Is this a good idea?

• Yes

Votes: 66 18.2%
  • No

Votes: 18 5.0%
  • if people don't get out of control

Votes: 68 18.8%
  • POTATOES

Votes: 210 58.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

HeilMewTwo

Jul 29, 2019
Okay then the tilted sides of the Earth could work
Some assumptions
  1. Everything is mechanical or material if you prefer
  2. All matter is unconcious
  3. Total energy (and thus matter) is constant
  4. Fixed laws of nature
  5. Here are some more http://undsci.berkeley.edu/article/basic_assumptions
The tilted sides would still not work due to the way the Earth's climate was set up, we would all of the water and the air in out atmosphere before long. Total energy is constant because it literally can't be destroyed though I will have to do some more research to see if the other ones are true or not. As well as the fact that the resource you posted seems to be a high school teaching source which aren't the most accurate.

Strikingwolf

Jul 29, 2019
The tilted sides would still not work due to the way the Earth's climate was set up, we would all of the water and the air in out atmosphere before long. Total energy is constant because it literally can't be destroyed though I will have to do some more research to see if the other ones are true or not. As well as the fact that the resource you posted seems to be a high school teaching source which aren't the most accurate.
I don't know the exact physics of how it would work so what can I do. Anyway, we assume that energy cannot be destroyed/created. For one thing dark energy could be createable as no one has ever observed it

HeilMewTwo

Jul 29, 2019
I don't know the exact physics of how it would work so what can I do. Anyway, we assume that energy cannot be destroyed/created. For one thing dark energy could be createable as no one has ever observed it
But it wouldn't work, that is the entire point. :(

Strikingwolf

Jul 29, 2019
But it wouldn't work, that is the entire point. :(
I am saying that I can't figure out a way it could work off the top of my head, but I assure you it could...I mean we could have a covering over the entire planet thus making it a disc with a semi-circle above it thus explaining the faking of the moon landings /s :p

HeilMewTwo

Jul 29, 2019
I am saying that I can't figure out a way it could work off the top of my head, but I assure you it could...I mean we could have a covering over the entire planet thus making it a disc with a semi-circle above it thus explaining the faking of the moon landings /s :p
The closest I could think of to having your flat planet would be the donut shaped artificial planet that there are designs for, the Earth and the life on it developed in an entirely different way to what you are proposing, so I don't think it is possible for a flat Earth to sustain our life. There is the possibility that other life forms could have formed, but not our current eco-systems.

Strikingwolf

Jul 29, 2019
The closest I could think of to having your flat planet would be the donut shaped artificial planet that there are designs for, the Earth and the life on it developed in an entirely different way to what you are proposing, so I don't think it is possible for a flat Earth to sustain our life. There is the possibility that other life forms could have formed, but not our current eco-systems.
If the laws of nature our changed enough it could though

Sidorion

Jul 29, 2019
Earth ist not only flat, it also resides on four giant elephants which stand on the back of a giant turtle named Great A'Tuin. Its sex is not known, yet, though some chelonauts tried to find out.They missed the starting window because of an incident that involved a chest with thousands of little feet. The sex of Great A'Tuin is important because our survial depends on it if we ever meet another space-turtle.
Sun is a little ball of fire rotating around in a very complex path forcing the elephants to raise their legs from time to time to let it pass.

Hoestly, I'm shocked, that no one here seems to know that.

efefe48

Jul 29, 2019
Earth ist not only flat, it also resides on four giant elephants which stand on the back of a giant turtle named Great A'Tuin. Its sex is not known, yet, though some chelonauts tried to find out.They missed the starting window because of an incident that involved a chest with thousands of little feet. The sex of Great A'Tuin is important because our survial depends on it if we ever meet another space-turtle.
Sun is a little ball of fire rotating around in a very complex path forcing the elephants to raise their legs from time to time to let it pass.

Honestly, I'm shocked, that no one here seems to know that.
Welp, get out of this thread, come back and see Discworld references. Good.
Oh and this happened:
Friend:Minecraft is dumb Digger Online is beturrrrrr.
Me:What the fuck is Digger Online?!?
Not a Friend Already:ITS MAI FAVORITE FACEBBOK GAME
Me:Have you even tried Modded Minecraft?
Mortal Enemy: NO ITS TOO COMPLEX TO INSTALL
Me: You just launch Forge, put the Mod files into...
Idiot:MINECRAFT IS DUMB AND IT COSTS TOO MUCH.
Me:
tumblr_meyydvQQ5S1qek8d3.gif
Edit:I just remembered the best thing about it.
He BRAGGED Yesterday about spending 150$ ON THAT DUMB GAME
BRAGGED

Last edited:

LivingAngryCheese

Over-Achiever
Aug 22, 2014
A place
Oh and this happened:
Me:
BRAGGED
*pukes on the carpet*

HeilMewTwo

Jul 29, 2019
Oh and this happened:
Me:
BRAGGED
I... Feel so sorry for your loss... Of taste in friends. XD

Reactions: 1SDAN
Status
Not open for further replies.