Really stupid things that people have said about Modded MC(Off topicness makes moderators tired)

Is this a good idea?

• Yes

Votes: 66 18.2%
  • No

Votes: 18 5.0%
  • if people don't get out of control

Votes: 68 18.8%
  • POTATOES

Votes: 210 58.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

1M Industries

Jul 29, 2019
I am more amused by this, it is pretty much pure gold! :D
Cats and dogs are different animals. Most 3 year olds know that. Also, WHY WOULD SOMEONE EAT 24 $$% CRAYONS!!?? Twice! I just can't even imagine.... Oh geez. I just imagined Kevin playing Minecraft. The horror......

HeilMewTwo

Jul 29, 2019
Cats and dogs are different animals. Most 3 year olds know that. Also, WHY WOULD SOMEONE EAT 24 $$% CRAYONS!!?? Twice! I just can't even imagine.... Oh geez. I just imagined Kevin playing Minecraft. The horror......
I'm sorry, but that is the kind of idiocy that just amuses me, I'm not the nicest person. :oops:

1M Industries

Jul 29, 2019
NoahTheRed said:
  • Kevin didn't understand that his grade was dependent on tests, quizzes, homework, classwork, and participation. Kevin finished his first semester with a 3% average. He tried to bribe me with $11.
This one line really just cracks me up. Just...how....

RavynousHunter

Jul 29, 2019

Strikingwolf

Jul 29, 2019
Actually a flat earth is extremely plausible....Although, that would mean the pictures of Earth were faked, which I doubt they were

HeilMewTwo

Jul 29, 2019
Actually a flat earth is extremely plausible....Although, that would mean the pictures of Earth were faked, which I doubt they were
Explain to me how the entire climate thing would work then, also what about the gravity? There are a lot of coincides that came together to make sure life exists and I'm pretty sure the Earth being round was one of them. Also, planets are (someone can correct me if I'm wrong on this) formed by cosmic debris coming together and getting pulled in with their own gravitational force while spinning. It isn't even possible for a flat planet to exist.

RavynousHunter

Jul 29, 2019
Also, planets are (someone can correct me if I'm wrong on this) formed by cosmic debris coming together and getting pulled in with their own gravitational force while spinning.

Nope, you're pretty much right on the money. Thing A has a large amount of mass, draws Things B-Z in because they're smaller, Things B-Z impact Thing A and add to its mass, increasing its gravitational pull; planetary accretion in a nutshell. As for what sets them spinning, I don't know offhand, but it probably has to do with having big things hit it at an angle early on in its life, along with the gravitational pull from other nearby objects...least, that's my guess.

1M Industries

Jul 29, 2019
Nope, you're pretty much right on the money. Thing A has a large amount of mass, draws Things B-Z in because they're smaller, Things B-Z impact Thing A and add to its mass, increasing its gravitational pull; planetary accretion in a nutshell. As for what sets them spinning, I don't know offhand, but it probably has to do with having big things hit it at an angle early on in its life, along with the gravitational pull from other nearby objects...least, that's my guess.
Right, right, and right.

Jnelso99

Feb 24, 2013
A little off-topic, but check out CoolHardLogic and Mahrai Ziller on YouTube. They have a few series of videos blasting geocentrism, going into the math, physics, etc. CHL's "World of Bat<bleep>" is pretty good, too. It's kind of scary that some people believe the moon is a hologram...

GreekAnalyzer

Jul 29, 2019
A little off-topic, but check out CoolHardLogic and Mahrai Ziller on YouTube. They have a few series of videos blasting geocentrism, going into the math, physics, etc. CHL's "World of Bat<bleep>" is pretty good, too. It's kind of scary that some people believe the moon is a hologram...
I have no words...

Reactions: 1SDAN

Strikingwolf

Jul 29, 2019
Explain to me how the entire climate thing would work then, also what about the gravity? There are a lot of coincides that came together to make sure life exists and I'm pretty sure the Earth being round was one of them. Also, planets are (someone can correct me if I'm wrong on this) formed by cosmic debris coming together and getting pulled in with their own gravitational force while spinning. It isn't even possible for a flat planet to exist.
  1. Sun rotates around earth, the earth also tilts toward sun and night is caused by the sun going on the other side of the disc
  2. Gravity as we know it does not exist. Instead the Earth and the entire solar system is going up at 9.82 m/s
  3. This fixes the cosmic debris because that is caused by gravity; also, it solves the life thing for the same reason as we have simulated gravity of the same degree as if it existed

HeilMewTwo

Jul 29, 2019
  1. Sun rotates around earth, the earth also tilts toward sun and night is caused by the sun going on the other side of the disc
  2. Gravity as we know it does not exist. Instead the Earth and the entire solar system is going up at 9.82 m/s
  3. This fixes the cosmic debris because that is caused by gravity; also, it solves the life thing for the same reason as we have simulated gravity of the same degree as if it existed
If gravity worked like you suggested it would let all the water fall off the side of the Earth, if water even existed in the first place when there is no actual gravity to attract asteroids.

Celestialphoenix

Too Much Free Time
Nov 9, 2012
Tartarus.. I mean at work. Same thing really.
You won't need gravity for the asteroids- the flat earth is constantly accelerating up to meet them. Duh!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Has anyone seen that textbook in circulation which uses the Loch Ness Monster to "debunk" the theory of evolution?
(This is actually taught in some schools)​

Reactions: 1SDAN

HeilMewTwo

Jul 29, 2019
You won't need gravity for the asteroids- the flat earth is constantly accelerating up to meet them. Duh!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Has anyone seen that textbook in circulation which uses the Loch Ness Monster to "debunk" the theory of evolution?
(This is actually taught in some schools)​
Are you being sarcastic?

Status
Not open for further replies.