Really stupid things that people have said about Modded MC(Off topicness makes moderators tired)

Is this a good idea?

• Yes

Votes: 66 18.2%
  • No

Votes: 18 5.0%
  • if people don't get out of control

Votes: 68 18.8%
  • POTATOES

Votes: 210 58.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
Sure, you don't wanna have destruction in any place that is important :D
An even better thing to do is after the destruction to create a new base of the "left overs" and make sure they can not even come close to.

Moridin

Jul 29, 2019
I apologize, but as I am on my phone, I cannot censor the names to protect the stupid:

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-04-30-16-51-19.png
    Screenshot_2015-04-30-16-51-19.png
    249.3 KB · Views: 80
  • Screenshot_2015-04-30-16-51-42.png
    Screenshot_2015-04-30-16-51-42.png
    313.7 KB · Views: 81
Reactions: duckfan77

SadGhoster87

Jul 29, 2019
Wat
Wat even
sad.exe has stopped responding
you may reload or kill the plugin
Anyone else having more trouble than usual reading this comment? I cannot tell if my lack of sleep is catching up to me or this person doesn't know how to grammar more than most comments we get here.:confused:
Probably lack of sleep. He's saying how he doesn't know how to turn cheat mode on and demanding they fix it (oh, and give it to 1.7.2 because apparently that's where all these idiots play)

Reactions: 1SDAN and gold49

KaosRitual

Jul 29, 2019
I apologize, but as I am on my phone, I cannot censor the names to protect the stupid:
The funny thing is, they won't update because "they can't teleport with other minimaps". Mapwriter lets you teleport really easily as long as cheats are enabled. I kinda thought Zan's minimap had been dead for a while.

Reactions: gold49

Moridin

Jul 29, 2019
The funny thing is, they won't update because "they can't teleport with other minimaps". Mapwriter lets you teleport really easily as long as cheats are enabled. I kinda thought Zan's minimap had been dead for a while.
Thing is, I believe it's just been rebranded as Voxel Map and is a part of the litemod family now. There's also a version of Voxel Map without the liteloader dependency that doesn't have the radar effect if I remember correctly.

SadGhoster87

Jul 29, 2019
Thing is, I believe it's just been rebranded as Voxel Map and is a part of the litemod family now. There's also a version of Voxel Map without the liteloader dependency that doesn't have the radar effect if I remember correctly.
Oh so that's why I've never been able to use radar...

1SDAN

Jul 29, 2019
So SimplySarc did a video on something he wanted in 1.9, and since it was a simple concept with complex mechanics, people thought his addition would break every piston build and make piston builds incredibly larger. I dedicated 10 minutes to spreading awareness of the complexities and what was the thanks I got? Some idiot claiming it's not good to correct people's misunderstandings if it's a tech demo.

StupidComment1.png
StupidComment2.png

SadGhoster87

Jul 29, 2019
So SimplySarc did a video on something he wanted in 1.9, and since it was a simple concept with complex mechanics, people thought his addition would break every piston build and make piston builds incredibly larger. I dedicated 10 minutes to spreading awareness of the complexities and what was the thanks I got? Some idiot claiming it's not good to correct people's misunderstandings if it's a tech demo.

View attachment 18573
View attachment 18572
AND THE MIGHTY FTB ARMY SWOOPED DOWN TO HELP CORRECT THE POPULACE-
no? just me? j- just me then? All right I guess .-.

Reactions: 1SDAN

DrowElf

Jul 29, 2019

View attachment 18573
View attachment 18572
I'm sorry, but you pretty much brought that on yourself. Youtube commenters are known for being trolling assholes (apart from some of the better parts of the community).

1SDAN

Jul 29, 2019
I'm sorry, but you pretty much brought that on yourself. Youtube commenters are known for being trolling assholes (apart from some of the better parts of the community).
Yeah, but at least I got a good laugh out of it. Surprisingly, he was the minority. Out of the tree replies I got from those I commented to, two were thankful and friendly. The last was him.

TomeWyrm

Jul 29, 2019
To be fair, the world/global config thing confused the HELL out of me for nearly a week of constant research. NEI isn't properly documented anywhere that I've found, and I also can't find a changelog. The default also really needs to not have the world override set to "true" for the only option most people ever change.

Edit:

Hey guys look, victim blaming. -_-
Taking a well known or easily intuit-able/discoverable risk and then suffering the consequences, and having someone point that out is NOT VICTIM BLAMING. Sometimes I really super extra hate the politically correct virus that is infecting society.

If someone walked across the highway and got hit by a car, would it be victim blaming to say "Probably shouldn't have walked across the highway"? How about poking a bear in the face with a stick and getting eaten? Ignoring a rattlesnake's rattle?

How the crap did that change into "not the fault of the person undertaking the action"? I get why it's a thing for certain kinds of crime that I'm not mentioning — because holy drama llama, Batman! — but when you do something that an "average" person could reasonably be expected to know is a not-good idea and someone says as much that is SO not victim blaming it's not even funny!

</rant>

Seriously though, it's youtube comments... the contents of most of the minecraft-related videos' comments easily belong in this thread... hive of scum and villainy indeed.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.