Really stupid things that people have said about Modded MC(Off topicness makes moderators tired)

Is this a good idea?

• Yes

Votes: 66 18.2%
  • No

Votes: 18 5.0%
  • if people don't get out of control

Votes: 68 18.8%
  • POTATOES

Votes: 210 58.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reika

RotaryCraft Dev
FTB Mod Dev
Sep 3, 2013
Toronto, Canada
sites.google.com
I didn't even realize that was by the same person XD
Also, it's removed so I have no clue what it said.
Ask either @CoolSquid, @1M Industries, or @TomeWyrm, seeing as they are likely the one who deleted it.

Also, bad English guy is back:
https://github.com/ReikaKalseki/Reika_Mods_Issues/issues/18

His messages so far:

Help file, again ... wrong in events around very. Game. A lot barrel mall MAKING whos game, nail: I kill monsters because I of such, sometimes die. I year know you to be busy with make to healthy herbal medicine in serious motion, however it it is a very imperfect. Text here capture interval occurs.

687474703a2f2f7669676e65747465322e77696b69612e6e6f636f6f6b69652e6e65742f63656e7472616c2f696d616765732f632f63612f436861696e5f4472697665735f322e706e672f7265766973696f6e2f6c61746573742f7363616c652d746f2d77696474682f3430303f63623d3230313530313033303130343239
Car and I think you should be able to communicate, this should work, but they like, and then the sky will work me if damp cloth
I'm sorry that I'm unjustly about this, so I do not forget to say that in a creative way, I might end up in the hospital.
Is more beneficial I can be creating for helping flatten the ant? I very delicious the using and liking enjoyment. :=)
Why do not you brother help a for to a lot? If? Of trouble to see him to ask for my game? Unless it?
@jordsta95 Jordsta95 I mean, and he hit the fish? My art apologize.

I have this problem, spiders, my mother and my world is very popular, but the car will not be able to explain the fire. For such?
Progress, it is necessary to know, to my mind, the pain!
It is rich, I found another disease = (. When undulate, I for the world flat. Controlling the animal local:
I selection of dishes, so that everyone will know why this concern will be open as soon as possible to wear today. Revelry. It would be better, in my opinion, everyone forgets lunch you can make a choice.
Google is love, but you lose?
What are my words to see the seal? My sneeze, but I must lie down in the loaf.

Somehow, his images make it more cryptic. o_O

WayofTime said it best:
WayofTime said:
It sounds like a random number generator getting it on with a text parser.

gold49

Jul 29, 2019
Whoever wrote that spam bot needs to step up their game on how the bot makes sentences...or step it down for our sake, depending on his/her goal here (I do not know if he/she is trying to confuse and stress us with random words or just trying to take up space in the bug tracker, either way it is partially working I guess).
By the way, Way did put it best:D.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1SDAN

TomeWyrm

Jul 29, 2019
strawberryshortbread... That was their second post... It was pretty much whoever-it-was bitching about us being horrible at tech support for, you know, asking basic questions. Ask @CoolSquid or @1M Industries, I don't edit posts, I just respond and tag.

Darkhax

Jul 29, 2019
I tried out the spinbot page mentioned on the issue. While it didn't produce the results I had hoped, it is definitely amusing. My input text was "This mod keeps crashing for me. I don't understand why I am having this issue. Every time I try to open the rotation block my the internal server shuts down. I don't know what to do, this is very stressful, please help!" and my output was "This mod continues smashing for me. I don't comprehend why I am having this issue. Each time I attempt to open the pivot obstruct my the inward server close down. I don't comprehend what to do, this is extremely distressing, please offer assistance!" I could certainly see how someone could write a script to make these weird spam comments. Imagine combining this with a language translation to English x)

Golrith

Over-Achiever
Trusted User
Nov 11, 2012
As long as every response is handled "professionally" any true trolls will soon get bored and go hunting for more baitable meals.

Reactions: 1SDAN and Padfoote

CoolSquid

Jul 29, 2019
PS: Seriously though, I think that guy showed up in IRC once and complained about how his issue wasn't taken seriously...I won't dismiss it as trolling or a spambot so fast
That was not the actual guy, but another guy we know.

jordsta95

Jul 29, 2019
Ask either @CoolSquid, @1M Industries, or @TomeWyrm, seeing as they are likely the one who deleted it.

Also, bad English guy is back:
https://github.com/ReikaKalseki/Reika_Mods_Issues/issues/18

His messages so far:

Somehow, his images make it more cryptic. o_O

WayofTime said it best:
Yeah....
Us: "Could you please reply in your native language or use Google translate"
Them (in words anyone who speaks English properly will understand): "No, and no I won't use google... because cars elephant the room too big"

Lyra_Chan

Jul 29, 2019
"I didnt give your computer a virus, it was obviously all of those shitty minecraft mods that gave you a virus" It ended up being a rootkit sucking my information, ddosing me, and over fucking up my computer that traces from Skype. When I traced it back further it came to that persons computer

Reactions: duckfan77 and 1SDAN

GamerwithnoGame

Over-Achiever
Jan 29, 2015
all the time :p

PS: Seriously though, I think that guy showed up in IRC once and complained about how his issue wasn't taken seriously...I won't dismiss it as trolling or a spambot so fast
Reading the tracker page and seeing the pictures, I agree - I don't think he's a spambot, and some of the stuff almost makes sense. I hope someone finds his/her native language so more meaningful communication can occur.

jordsta95

Jul 29, 2019
Reading the tracker page and seeing the pictures, I agree - I don't think he's a spambot, and some of the stuff almost makes sense. I hope someone finds his/her native language so more meaningful communication can occur.
I don't know how they are able to reply to what we have said, seen that we have said "please reply in your native language" and said no.
That's be like me asking you to reply in Afrikaans, or Arabic, or Russian (I assume you don't know at least one of them)

1M Industries

Jul 29, 2019
strawberryshortbread... That was their second post... It was pretty much whoever-it-was bitching about us being horrible at tech support for, you know, asking basic questions. Ask @CoolSquid or @1M Industries, I don't edit posts, I just respond and tag.
"I can't submit a bug repourt [sic]without being hounded and derided, and noone is willing to accept responsibility for their own mistakes. Reika, get better reviewers, god bless!"

TomeWyrm

Jul 29, 2019
Ah, that sounds very much like it, thanks 1M... I still can't figure out how to view the history on a git issue. Eh, I'll learn eventually

TomeWyrm

Jul 29, 2019
I was contemplating keeping the email alerts and funneling it into a folder automatically... but then I'd miss all the ones I actually cared about getting email notes on. So I switched up my notification settings.

Status
Not open for further replies.