Really stupid things that people have said about Modded MC(Off topicness makes moderators tired)

Is this a good idea?

• Yes

Votes: 66 18.2%
  • No

Votes: 18 5.0%
  • if people don't get out of control

Votes: 68 18.8%
  • POTATOES

Votes: 210 58.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TomeWyrm

Jul 29, 2019
...How do you know?
The only quote that showed up was mine, so I assumed you meant me, not the person I was quoting... so... I was serious, no idea about the person I quoted, and I don't really care if they were or not, not a funny joke (if not serious) for me :p

TomeWyrm

Jul 29, 2019
As far as I'm aware, the conversation is over. I figured one more post here would be less annoying than trying to shift the discussion to another thread for one more post :p

That being said... I was an idiot and forgot to check the config files of mods I was adding before pregenerating a 512*512 chunk world. I fell rell srmt rite nao dood! At least I've got ACT so I don't have to use MC Land Generator and suffer through the boot process hundreds or thousands of times... I think the pack I'm using has an 8 minute boot time... *shudder*

Flexico

Dec 15, 2012
Wait, what's ACT? I only have the Land Generator one and would love to hear about an alternative.

SadGhoster87

Jul 29, 2019
As far as I'm aware, the conversation is over. I figured one more post here would be less annoying than trying to shift the discussion to another thread for one more post :p

That being said... I was an idiot and forgot to check the config files of mods I was adding before pregenerating a 512*512 chunk world. I fell rell srmt rite nao dood! At least I've got ACT so I don't have to use MC Land Generator and suffer through the boot process hundreds or thousands of times... I think the pack I'm using has an 8 minute boot time... *shudder*
You fell where?

TomeWyrm

Jul 29, 2019
Basically I had a lot of worldgen I didn't actually want there. World generation is one of the things I tweak heavily, and I hate surprise worldgen (like ores when I'm using CoG or even CoFH)

CoolSquid

Jul 29, 2019
Basically I had a lot of worldgen I didn't actually want there. World generation is one of the things I tweak heavily, and I hate surprise worldgen (like ores when I'm using CoG or even CoFH)
SquidUtils can disable individual modded world generators as of v2.1.0. Just open WorldGen.cfg and turn off the ones you don't want.

TomeWyrm

Jul 29, 2019
Well the problem was I didn't look at the configs in the first place :p

I just generated the world, started playing and went "I AM SUCH AN IDIOT!"

Doctor_Chuckles

Jul 29, 2019
you know, the same brother that asked me what the machines are for, is the brother that was leading in our tech survival not more than a year ago. he had factories for factories. if we put 100 hours into the survival (we put nowhere near that in, i promise) he would have spent 70 just making the buildings! the machines? he looked at me and said, "just keep it good lookin." im always a better machinist, just the factories were in his name. :|

Status
Not open for further replies.