Really stupid things that people have said about Modded MC(Off topicness makes moderators tired)

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Is this a good idea?

• Yes

Votes: 66 18.2%
  • No

Votes: 18 5.0%
  • if people don't get out of control

Votes: 68 18.8%
  • POTATOES

Votes: 210 58.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
I spend more time going with the derailment then trying to fix said derailment.

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
If only there was some more idiotic things people have said...
all go to reikas github now!!!!(I have no idea if there is something there)

mathwiz617

Apr 29, 2015
Little bit of a story in an attempt to re-rail this thread.

I played on a whitelisted server, using the Crackpack 2.0 off the ATLauncher, and the server owner asked if there was anyone I knew who wanted to join. I tell him about my brother. He is invited.

One day later, he looks around at my "nest", because calling it a base would imply it had walls, and asks the owner, "Can we reset the server, and add Flan's mods?"

The owner says "No, it's very resource-intensive early game, and quickly becomes the only thing you want to play with."

My brother then points to my barrel full of gunpowder, sitting right below my Cursed Earth / Well of Suffering / Vacuum Hopper combo I had powering... well, basically everything I was doing at that point. "It's not that bad! If [Mathwiz617] can get this in a week without Flan's, imagine how fast he could get it with Flan's!"

At this point, I tell him that that "week" was pretty much all my free time since I joined the server, and I wouldn't appreciate losing a tier 4 BM altar, full Bound armor and tools, and the serenade of the nether ritual. That annoyed him. I then pointed out my lava power gen, thermalily mana gen, beheading 10 cleaver, max smite rapier, full Ichorium capped Ichorcloth strapped wand, almost full set of Ichorcloth robes, and Ichorium pickaxe.

"Yeah, but the Nether's ruined."

So, what? Yes, I had unleashed water-imbued fire in Hell, literally freezing it over and causing the server to lag like crazy whenever someone entered it (note to self: never do that again), but that's as easily fixed as resetting the one dimension. Lot less lost than resetting the entire world.

"Yeah, but I want guns!"

You just can't win with some people.

ljfa

Jul 29, 2019
In theory, if you are really really lucky, you could charge a regular coil far enough couldn't you?

Status
Not open for further replies.