Really stupid things that people have said about Modded MC(Off topicness makes moderators tired)

Is this a good idea?

• Yes

Votes: 66 18.2%
  • No

Votes: 18 5.0%
  • if people don't get out of control

Votes: 68 18.8%
  • POTATOES

Votes: 210 58.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

dothrom

Jul 29, 2019
sorry, "virtual memory".
If you're still unclear. It's space on your hard drive your computer uses kinda like RAM. In windows at least, if you disable the virtual memory and you run out of RAM, you'll most likely BSOD.

HeilMewTwo

Jul 29, 2019
sorry, "virtual memory".
If you're still unclear. It's space on your hard drive your computer uses kinda like RAM. In windows at least, if you disable the virtual memory and you run out of RAM, you'll most likely BSOD.
Which is always heaps of fun! :D

Reactions: 1SDAN

portablejim

Jul 29, 2019
You wouldn't believe the headaches I got...
Note to self: Never try to teach idiots how to operate anything more than a toaster.
Apparently some young adults around where I stayed got the order of
  1. Toast your bread
  2. Spread your toast with spreads/condiments
Confused.

Anyway....

It can get a little bit confusing when you have multiple mods that change the same class files (and so need to be applied in a specific order, or just not applied together)

Reactions: 1SDAN

1SDAN

Jul 29, 2019
Apparently some young adults around where I stayed got the order of
  1. Toast your bread
  2. Spread your toast with spreads/condiments
Confused.

Anyway....

It can get a little bit confusing when you have multiple mods that change the same class files (and so need to be applied in a specific order, or just not applied together)

Or when someone "accidentally" Zips a photo of their Girlfriend in with the mod... man that was scary.

1SDAN

Jul 29, 2019
XD this comment chain!

But yeah, if you find an image labeled "spicychunkysalsa.png" in a Zip file, DELETE IT!

Status
Not open for further replies.