Really stupid things that people have said about Modded MC(Off topicness makes moderators tired)

Is this a good idea?

• Yes

Votes: 66 18.2%
  • No

Votes: 18 5.0%
  • if people don't get out of control

Votes: 68 18.8%
  • POTATOES

Votes: 210 58.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Derpysauce

Aug 29, 2013
Ben shapiro
That's only if they're not setup correctly. However, they are much worse on lag than EXU's transfer pipes. I think the item ducts suffer from not being idiot-proofed
It's not my fault my pipes get backed up! Frigin harvester goes to fast for my 30 furnace generaters +8 redstone furnaces ;-; can't hook it up to an electric furnace without net loss :/ dang machines costing 8k eu per tick for insta stack smelt... soooooo bad *coughs* not

Edit:ment uh using whatever reikas mod has for smelting stuff stupidly fast.. just to make sure you don't have SILLY slow furnaces like TE right? :3
seriously I can't stand the slow.. when I ask for 1k ingots I want them done INSTANTLY

Last edited:
Reactions: 1SDAN

Derpysauce

Aug 29, 2013
Ben shapiro
Oh here's a great quote "I'm only using this dup glitch because it speeds up the process, grinding is just stupid" now just think about how in minecraft you could implement that
"I'm only using creative mode to speed things up" is a good example EVERYTHING just takes time in minecraft (and irl but we do not have infi space/resources)

Reactions: 1SDAN

Qazplm601

Lord of the Tumbleweeds
Sep 21, 2013
Where else?
i was just reading over eloraam's tweets, because bored, and i found this.

Elo-RP's multiblock system is deeply embedded in RP's core. It can't simply be removed, so I've ported it.

randomdude-A lot of mods support forge multiblocks now. It would be better to exchange your code with the one from FMP. Which is easy

really? right after she said it was "deeply embedded in RP's core. It can't simply be removed"???

1SDAN

Jul 29, 2019
i was just reading over eloraam's tweets, because bored, and i found this.

Elo-RP's multiblock system is deeply embedded in RP's core. It can't simply be removed, so I've ported it.

randomdude-A lot of mods support forge multiblocks now. It would be better to exchange your code with the one from FMP. Which is easy

really? right after she said it was "deeply embedded in RP's core. It can't simply be removed"???

My computer crashed when I loaded this stupidity...

Status
Not open for further replies.