Really stupid things that people have said about Modded MC(Off topicness makes moderators tired)

Is this a good idea?

• Yes

Votes: 66 18.2%
  • No

Votes: 18 5.0%
  • if people don't get out of control

Votes: 68 18.8%
  • POTATOES

Votes: 210 58.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

T10a

Jul 29, 2019
Elo-RP's multiblock system is deeply embedded in RP's core. It can't simply be removed, so I've ported it.

randomdude-A lot of mods support forge multiblocks now. It would be better to exchange your code with the one from FMP. Which is easy

H4OV4Fh.jpg

Golrith

Over-Achiever
Trusted User
Nov 11, 2012
Based on recent events:
"RF is too simple" with no actual suggestions on what could make it more "interesting"

Reika

RotaryCraft Dev
FTB Mod Dev
Sep 3, 2013
Toronto, Canada
sites.google.com
Based on recent events:
"RF is too simple" with no actual suggestions on what could make it more "interesting"
That is more up to the mod than the power system. RF tends to be regarded as simple because most RF mods are literally plug-and-play with little to no design and problem-solving elements, and are so flexible and tolerant of failure that there is literally nothing you can do to make it do worse than perform badly.

Golrith

Over-Achiever
Trusted User
Nov 11, 2012
That is more up to the mod than the power system. RF tends to be regarded as simple because most RF mods are literally plug-and-play with little to no design and problem-solving elements, and are so flexible and tolerant of failure that there is literally nothing you can do to make it do worse than perform badly.
Yep, that's basically what I've mentioned in another topic.

Derpysauce

Aug 29, 2013
Ben shapiro
"X is too complex" (replace x with basically any "well made" mod(basically tc te tic rc ic2 etc)) I have to admit I did have to look up how to do the tc research but eh still simple...

Wagon153

Jul 29, 2019
What's really bad is that guy tends to like to yell and bitch at quite a few modders. It's rare he has anything nice to say. Or smart for that matter.
My dislike for Hephinator is infinite. He does not understand how not to be a D.

Bigpak

Jul 29, 2019
I might just be incompetent however I don't understand what Lex is actually saying. I don't know what he is trying to say?

Also reika if you see this check your patreon inbox

Wagon153

Jul 29, 2019
I might just be incompetent however I don't understand what Lex is actually saying. I don't know what he is trying to say?

Also reika if you see this check your patreon inbox
He's trying to make fun of Reika for not describing the updates he makes to his code.

Reactions: 1SDAN and Bigpak
Status
Not open for further replies.