Really stupid things that people have said about Modded MC(Off topicness makes moderators tired)

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Is this a good idea?

• Yes

Votes: 66 18.2%
  • No

Votes: 18 5.0%
  • if people don't get out of control

Votes: 68 18.8%
  • POTATOES

Votes: 210 58.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheMechEngineer

Jul 29, 2019
I mean, I'll admit to shattering a keyboard, but how do you go about eating a controller??

Oh and keyboards do "explode" in a rather satisfying fashion when broken over a knee...... though stepping on stray keys with bare feet is not as enjoyable

That reminded me so much of this lol

4WcJsC9.gif

PODonnell

Jul 29, 2019
You'd be surprised.

I know this pic is a joke, but I promise there is some hipster out there with VHS compilations of favorite vines of the week.
I think it'd be more likely some kid wanting to share favorite you tube clips with his grandmother,

RavynousHunter

Jul 29, 2019
pfffft you have to use NEI for vanilla? ;-; you failure before i got minecraft i made the wiki my bible and memorized EVERY SINGLE RECIPE.... stupid updates
Never said that. I mean I find myself trying to interact with it by force of habit. That, and you can't tell me that the whole "shift-click the question mark button" thing isn't incredibly useful.

Status
Not open for further replies.