Really stupid things that people have said about Modded MC(Off topicness makes moderators tired)

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Is this a good idea?

• Yes

Votes: 66 18.2%
  • No

Votes: 18 5.0%
  • if people don't get out of control

Votes: 68 18.8%
  • POTATOES

Votes: 210 58.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

NJM1564

Jul 29, 2019
OT: I had a friend in high school tell me he created a mod with a bunch of special creepers (I think he was trying to impress me with Special Mobs). I never really believed him, but agreed anyway to get him to stop talking me to death.

Or he was talking about one of the older mods that only had a variety of creepers.

RavynousHunter

Jul 29, 2019
Maybe he was thinking about DartCraft and creeper tots, also known as THE MOST SERIOUSLY ADORABLE THING TO EVER GRACE MINECRAFT?

Yes, I really do find creeper tots to be more adorable than every single other vanilla baby mob combined.

Reactions: CptSpike

CptSpike

Jul 29, 2019
Maybe he was thinking about DartCraft and creeper tots, also known as THE MOST SERIOUSLY ADORABLE THING TO EVER GRACE MINECRAFT?

Yes, I really do find creeper tots to be more adorable than every single other vanilla baby mob combined.
They're so happy!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Golrith

Over-Achiever
Trusted User
Nov 11, 2012
tumblr_mpsp5qd3GP1so4fiho1_500.png
490.jpg
why not? :p

RavynousHunter

Jul 29, 2019
I disabled those after they gave me one too many (also known as one) jump scares.
But...but...they're so happy! If only I could disable their explosion mechanic and just have the happy little guys stay around my base and make it the happiest place in the world!

Reactions: the_j485

pc_assassin

Jul 29, 2019
You are a TERRIBLE person *installs dart craft* *makes auto spawner* *enjoys as thousands of baby's explode into sparklez* why can't we have this irl? ;-;

What happend to "i hate dartcraft!"?

Sent From Something That You Won't Care About Using Tapatalk 2

RavynousHunter

Jul 29, 2019
What happend to "i hate dartcraft!"?

Sent From Something That You Won't Care About Using Tapatalk 2
Talkin about Derpy, specifically, or the trend in general? Because the trend is nothing more than moronic whinging.

Does the bane effect work on baby creepers?
That's the problem, you'd have to whack em with a sword, if memory serves, for the effect to take hold. They can't survive even a single swing.

Reika

RotaryCraft Dev
FTB Mod Dev
Sep 3, 2013
Toronto, Canada
sites.google.com
Talkin about Derpy, specifically, or the trend in general? Because the trend is nothing more than moronic whinging.
This. "I hate X" threads are always essentially "mod is OP/sucks/ugly/too hard, why does it exist?" "nothing is forcing you to use it" "bluh bluh but OPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP waaahhhh".

Derpysauce

Aug 29, 2013
Ben shapiro

That's the problem, you'd have to whack em with a sword, if memory serves, for the effect to take hold. They can't survive even a single swing.
to me :p i dont like dartcraft not because of balance etc honestly i have not touched the mod since back in 1.5.2 (well except once but i never got into it) its just the concept it was nice when it had its own thing wand infuser etc yes it was unbalanced compared to other mods in ultamite (imo of course) but i still liked it but then they changed it to have IC2 stuff (force generator) then legend of zelda stuff and eh its just eh yuck i dont want another generic legend of zelda mod

CptSpike

Jul 29, 2019
In their eyes, I do this for the power and to inflate my ego. Sounds to me like a case of projection.
Well he did say he had a server, yes? Most server admins seem (IMO) rather ... Twattish

Reika

RotaryCraft Dev
FTB Mod Dev
Sep 3, 2013
Toronto, Canada
sites.google.com
Well he did say he had a server, yes? Most server admins seem (IMO) rather ... Twattish

I have noticed that too, though saying so is a good way to get flooded with admins - both unpleasant and not - aggressively disagreeing. And the really friendly ones, the ones I want to upset the least and for whom the description is least relevant, tend to be the ones who take it the hardest.

Status
Not open for further replies.