Really stupid things that people have said about Modded MC(Off topicness makes moderators tired)

Is this a good idea?

• Yes

Votes: 66 18.2%
  • No

Votes: 18 5.0%
  • if people don't get out of control

Votes: 68 18.8%
  • POTATOES

Votes: 210 58.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lethosos

Jul 29, 2019
You should see how it's done--they do it in the dark like it's a bad thing. (And trust me, I have a black lab mix myself who's pretty shameless about it on her walks.)

Celestialphoenix

Too Much Free Time
Nov 9, 2012
Tartarus.. I mean at work. Same thing really.
You should see how it's done--they do it in the dark like it's a bad thing.
Darkness speeds up the process*- but I can assure you those wolves poop anywhere and everywhere.
There was a brilliant one on the forum, where someone's wolf dropped a 'parcel' into the cooking cauldron and ruined dinner.
*Lore wise this is left open ended for the player to fill in the gaps/work out why this happens- a lot of the 'storytelling' in BtW is presented like this. You see it as raw shame. I kinda see it as a reflection on human culture [ie semi?-intelligent wolves see it as taboo/"gross"].

Lethosos

Jul 29, 2019
Celestialphoenix said:
There was a brilliant one on the forum, where someone's wolf dropped a 'parcel' into the cooking cauldron and ruined dinner.
Oh man, that would make my day! I was at one point tempted to make a poop mod just for fun, but couldn't really see the point.

Sent from my SGH-T769 using Tapatalk 2

Lethosos

Jul 29, 2019
You should make it- doing stuff for fun is kinda the whole point of gaming/modding.
You've got a (smelly) point there. I'll draw up some ideas for later--I actually know what the general contents of various animal poop would have. (You don't even want to know about dog poop. Trust me.)

Sent from my SGH-T769 using Tapatalk 2

WitherBlaster

Jul 29, 2019
Oh look, I'm an Active Member. I didn't even notice. hehe
Which reminds me, what system is used to determine those things?

Gamefury64

Jul 29, 2019
Who wants to play a game that looks like it was made when the NES ruled the world?

image.jpg

Reactions: 1SDAN
Status
Not open for further replies.