Really stupid things that people have said about Modded MC(Off topicness makes moderators tired)

Is this a good idea?

• Yes

Votes: 66 18.2%
  • No

Votes: 18 5.0%
  • if people don't get out of control

Votes: 68 18.8%
  • POTATOES

Votes: 210 58.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Derpysauce

Aug 29, 2013
Ben shapiro
Nope. I try at least once every three months, when I get that strange bug in me to try vanilla again. I fail every god damned time. One day, though...
It's ok my first redstone contraption was a bridge to stop mobs... it's material was cobble... the redstone was abvious... it didn't have a t flip flop...and it didn't stop spiders....

Mysticmage11

Jul 29, 2019
The one thing I've seen in vanilla that is probs impossible in modded... The Zipkrowd made an ENDER DRAGON XP farm. In SURVIVAL.

C

chbachman

The one thing I've seen in vanilla that is probs impossible in modded... The Zipkrowd made an ENDER DRAGON XP farm. In SURVIVAL.
Except in modded it is easier than the messing about with rail carts, you can use chunkloaders carefully to automate when you are gone. :p

Edit: ninja'd

Padfoote

Brick Thrower
Forum Moderator
Dec 11, 2013
My feeble attempt at humorously complaining about all the spambots, the two that just appeared within the last 15 minutes in particular. They stick out like a steroid-enhanced muscle, particularly in the Mod discussion thread. :D

what-you-did-there-i-see-it.thumbnail.jpg

Qazplm601

Lord of the Tumbleweeds
Sep 21, 2013
Where else?
creative is for tossers. It should only be used for admins building a spawn on a server or something like that

and,

The only people who play Minecraft anymore are little kids
Orly.jpg

(bad stuff)
"You're wrong. The pitiful, lonely fanbase of Minecraft is much scarier, considering it contains faggots like "SkyDoesMinecraft". See? Even his name state he's so lonely, he'd rather "do" or engage intercourse with a computer game rather than going outside his rape dungeon, and getting a job. But I can see why he hasn't left his dungeon. If he does, all the citizens will proceed to buy weapons and hide their vaginas, anuses, and children. Preferably their 2 year old daughters because SkyDoesMinecraft is one of those extra fucked up rapists, who go after babies instead of 12 year old girls or fully grown women. Despite all his rape obsessions, this guy is a fat loner who relies on his mentally challenged fans to keep him company over the internet"
huh. youtube comments are funny.

Last edited:
Reactions: YX33A

Qazplm601

Lord of the Tumbleweeds
Sep 21, 2013
Where else?
""You have to find your own entertainment"

That's what gets me about Minecraft- how does anyone find that acceptable? Shouldn't the entertainment come from the game's design in and of itself? I find that rather insulting and patronising how it expects you to make your own fun."
......................................................................................
Implied-facepalm1.jpg

Qazplm601

Lord of the Tumbleweeds
Sep 21, 2013
Where else?
"Thank you, ZP, for explaining why Minecraft has the appeal it does. Up until now it seemed like everyone who was into it were people with special needs, but now I see the reason it looks so brainless is because it's a streamlined narcotic version of a game. Just like street drugs separate the relevant chemical from nature, Minecraft separates the feeling of reward from any kind of thought or effort at all. People who like MInecraft are probably more likely to be alcoholics, drug addicts, gambling addicts, etc. It still makes me sad that so many would rather play MInecraft than, say, open up a 3D design program, or 3D modeler, even an old one, or a free demo of one, and mess around with that, but at least now I understand why they don't."
the universe doesn't even.....

dalekslayer96

Jul 29, 2019
"Thank you, ZP, for explaining why Minecraft has the appeal it does. Up until now it seemed like everyone who was into it were people with special needs, but now I see the reason it looks so brainless is because it's a streamlined narcotic version of a game. Just like street drugs separate the relevant chemical from nature, Minecraft separates the feeling of reward from any kind of thought or effort at all. People who like MInecraft are probably more likely to be alcoholics, drug addicts, gambling addicts, etc. It still makes me sad that so many would rather play MInecraft than, say, open up a 3D design program, or 3D modeler, even an old one, or a free demo of one, and mess around with that, but at least now I understand why they don't."
the universe doesn't even.....
What the fuck is this shit?
But what DID he do there?
Is this a good thing or a bad thing? I can't tell.

Last edited:
Reactions: YX33A

Frontrider

Jul 29, 2019
http://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=51266

For some reason there is no quote button for me. Thats stupid. If thats the first thing what he sees in a creeper, than he has serious problems.

Well, for mods i only got the thing that people around me still have a tons of things to learn in vanilla, so they don't start playing with mods. With this thinking, I like whatching hermitcraft modsauce.

After a few ressearch automining not seems to be that "owerpowered" as people think. There are already vanilla autominers. Actually, there was 2, but one got patched. The only block what i need, is one to stick mobs to and i will give you a real autominer. Or, just fix mobs not beig properly pushed by pistons.

dalekslayer96

Jul 29, 2019
http://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=51266

For some reason there is no quote button for me. Thats stupid. If thats the first thing what he sees in a creeper, than he has serious problems.

Well, for mods i only got the thing that people around me still have a tons of things to learn in vanilla, so they don't start playing with mods. With this thinking, I like whatching hermitcraft modsauce.

After a few ressearch automining not seems to be that "owerpowered" as people think. There are already vanilla autominers. Actually, there was 2, but one got patched. The only block what i need, is one to stick mobs to and i will give you a real autominer. Or, just fix mobs not beig properly pushed by pistons.
That site has scarred my eyes for life. Fuck all supporters of that thread.

EDIT: I made a post there:
http://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?p=1105241#post1105241

Last edited:
Reactions: xbony2
Status
Not open for further replies.