Really stupid things that people have said about Modded MC(Off topicness makes moderators tired)

Is this a good idea?

• Yes

Votes: 66 18.2%
  • No

Votes: 18 5.0%
  • if people don't get out of control

Votes: 68 18.8%
  • POTATOES

Votes: 210 58.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nfrance

Jul 29, 2019
PFFFFT, I give them 30 seconds, bet you five bucks they try and kill a cow in that amount of time
You know I tried that the few times I've played it. Never thought I'd see the day where I was being chased down by a pack of killer cows and/or pigs.

Reactions: YX33A

1SDAN

Jul 29, 2019
PFFFFT, I give them 30 seconds, bet you five bucks they try and kill a cow in that amount of time

Please, if they played the Modpack I'm working on, they'd rage quit the second they tried to do anything. Of course, I'm fearing I may never finish it, I haven't had any motivation lately...

But it's still hard!

Reactions: YX33A

Derpysauce

Aug 29, 2013
Ben shapiro
These sort of people are usually the ones who also claim things like redstone are too taxing on their brain.
That's a thing? *looks at YouTubers like skydoesminecraft* nvm I see your point.... my problem with redstone is hiding it ;-; *hums* why can't we be multiparts why can't we be multiparts why can't we have covers in vanilla...

Reactions: 1SDAN

Reika

RotaryCraft Dev
FTB Mod Dev
Sep 3, 2013
Toronto, Canada
sites.google.com
Honestly, I kinda suck at vanilla circuit design. I can do complex multi-mod systems all day long, but you ask me to design a vanilla-only piston door using two buttons and a flip-flop circuit, and my brain locks right the hell up.
Yes, but you do not break down and go "redstone is for nerds anyway, real minecraft players kill for their resources".

Status
Not open for further replies.