Really stupid things that people have said about Modded MC(Off topicness makes moderators tired)

Is this a good idea?

• Yes

Votes: 66 18.2%
  • No

Votes: 18 5.0%
  • if people don't get out of control

Votes: 68 18.8%
  • POTATOES

Votes: 210 58.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hyperme

Popular Member
Apr 3, 2013
hey kids landover baptist is a parody.

Also it occurs to me that many of you people:

a) know some really dumb idiots. i mean how do you find these people
b) are kind of elitist jerks. I don't talk down to people for not knowing integrals, let alone minecraft modding

trajing

Jul 29, 2019
hey kids landover baptist is a parody.

Also it occurs to me that many of you people:

a) know some really dumb idiots. i mean how do you find these people
b) are kind of elitist jerks. I don't talk down to people for not knowing integrals, let alone minecraft modding
Tip: Don't call people elitist jerks. This is a tiny bit like /r/pcmasterrace. We're laughing at people down-talking something that is what many of their arguments say it is not.

Derpysauce

Aug 29, 2013
Ben shapiro
Is this a good thing or a bad thing? I can't tell.
It's a bad thing @Reika made the "overpowered shit like bedrock armor"
I DON'T MEAN IT bedrock armor is beautiful ;-; and I accept that you're mod is the master race of mods *starts reading rail craft wiki* *trys to look like I have ever used it*
honestly for the last month I have been playing a minigame called dvz.... and the only thing the server has... Is plugins ;-; but hay it's Ella fun! On the playmindcrack server! Totally not shameless ad... because it's fun!

trajing

Jul 29, 2019
It's a bad thing @Reika made the "overpowered shit like bedrock armor"
I DON'T MEAN IT bedrock armor is beautiful ;-; and I accept that you're mod is the master race of mods *starts reading rail craft wiki* *trys to look like I have ever used it*
honestly for the last month I have been playing a minigame called dvz.... and the only thing the server has... Is plugins ;-; but hay it's Ella fun! On the playmindcrack server! Totally not shameless ad... because it's fun!
That's the only public server I ever play on anymore.

Reika

RotaryCraft Dev
FTB Mod Dev
Sep 3, 2013
Toronto, Canada
sites.google.com
Reading. They fail at it.
HrawcNc.png

Status
Not open for further replies.