Really stupid things that people have said about Modded MC(Off topicness makes moderators tired)

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Is this a good idea?

• Yes

Votes: 66 18.2%
  • No

Votes: 18 5.0%
  • if people don't get out of control

Votes: 68 18.8%
  • POTATOES

Votes: 210 58.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

CoolSquid

Jul 29, 2019
Since this thread is already a bit off-topic, I've changed my modpack terms to be more final (sadly FTB 3rd party packs are no longer granted automatic perms because I don't want to be accused of playing favourites and stuff). I'm going to sleep now btw.

ljfa

Jul 29, 2019
Since this thread is already a bit off-topic, I've changed my modpack terms to be more final (sadly FTB 3rd party packs are no longer granted automatic perms because I don't want to be accused of playing favourites and stuff). I'm going to sleep now btw.
Was someone accusing you for that?
Well it ain't gonna make it easier for modpack developers.

ljfa

Jul 29, 2019
I strongly disagree. On vanilla servers I used redstone to make farms so powerful I caused inflation and got banned.
Inflate a server with what? Pumpkins, melons, sugar cane and eggs? Noone can even eat that much pumpkin pie.

CoolSquid

Jul 29, 2019
Inflate a server with what? Pumpkins, melons, sugar cane and eggs? Noone can even eat that much pumpkin pie.
If it was a Bukkit Vanilla server, I guess it would be easy (selling in shop). If it was a Vanilla Vanilla server, it's harder, but surely possible.

ljfa

Jul 29, 2019
If it was a Bukkit Vanilla server, I guess it would be easy (selling in shop).
Makes sense if the server has an admin shop with unlimited money where you can sell stuff. I bet players won't buy that much foodstuffs, they'll rather farm it themselves.

RavynousHunter

Jul 29, 2019
I earlier had log warnings against Technic, and gave automatic permission to FTB packs. It's not too hard to accuse me for playing favourites...

Honestly, I'd say screw 'em if they don't like it. If you like a person (or team, in this case) more than another, then yeah, you're gonna give 'em more leeway. Its my work, I dictate how its used. Don't like it? Don't use it.

Reactions: PierceSG and 1SDAN

CoolSquid

Jul 29, 2019
Honestly, I'd say screw 'em if they don't like it. If you like a person (or team, in this case) more than another, then yeah, you're gonna give 'em more leeway. Its my work, I dictate how its used. Don't like it? Don't use it.
The thing is, I'm starting to be more critical to FTB 3rd party packs too. I feel like they are letting in any pack, regardless of quality (there are many good packs too).

Status
Not open for further replies.