Whitelist Server RE-OPENED ~SQUirrellCraft~ 1.6.4 Monster-Modified | 32G RAM |Dedicated|Community Based| 。◕‿‿◕。

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

z0mbeh

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: z0mbeh
Banned Before: no
Experience with modded MC: A great deal, took a break from MC around the time 1.6 came out ready to try out some new mods
Goals On Server: Get up to date with new mods and build stuff
Unique Skills?: Isn't being unique enough?
How Active are you?: Active weekday nights est time.
Which sums you up? Builder,Adventurer,Tech,Social-Butterfly: Tech

lord_ran

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: LordranBlack
Banned Before: No
Experience with modded MC: Been playing modded MC since first Technic Pack
Goals On Server: Get better with magic mods, create some epic builds, help where I can and to become the Unicorn Wizard!
Unique Skills?: I like to keep things looking awesome and fit to a particular theme, I tend to be self sufficient and try to figure things out for myself.
How Active are you?: I tend to be on almost every day of the week and very active on the weekends.
Which sums you up? Builder,Adventurer

Squishyaaron

Jul 29, 2019
n Game Name:A_A_R_O_N_
Banned Before:Nope
Experience with modded MC:played Tekkit back in the day, know alot about the mods
Goals On Server:Create a farm/shop where we can share and exchange with each other
Unique Skills?: A great farmer, good with people, prevouisly owned my own server
How Active are you?: I would try to be as active as possible, so when i finnish school each day
Which sums you up? Builder,Adventurer,Tech,Social-Butterfly: Farmer :D

Chaosdead

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: Chaosdead
Experience with modded MC: I have been playing FTB almost after it came out, tekkit before FTB. So I could say I'm experienced with modded MC.
Goals On Server: Building a underwater base, with mods I have yet to discover.
Unique Skills?: Besides a great knowlegde of the mods nothing I can think of.
How Active are you?: I play a few hours a day.
Which sums you up? Builder,Adventurer,Tech,Social-Butterfly: tech, adventurer

DjScorsy

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: DjScorsy
Banned Before: No.
Experience with modded MC: Been playing with FTB since it was released.
Goals On Server: Set up a small community focused around each of us focusing on a different aspect of life.
Unique Skills?: I'm a photographer.
How Active are you?: Daily.
Which sums you up? Builder,Adventurer,Tech,Social-Butterfly: All of the above, with little emphasis on tech.

fayini

Jul 29, 2019
LordranBlack Lastdeus and DjScorsy added to the whitelist.

A_A_R_O_N_ Chaosdead denied. Thank you for applying with SQUirrellCraft. Good luck in finding a new Minecraft home.

Taybur

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: Taybur_Burfoot
Experience with modded MC: Alot. From tekkit to FTB.
Goals On Server: survive, build, learn, and build some more.
Unique Skills?: stubborn :D if a mountain needs to be flattened I will do it one block at a time if need be.
How Active are you?: Active nights est.
Which sums you up? Builder,Adventurer,Tech

duhman4u

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: duhman4u
Experience with modded MC: i been around the block many times...ive been with you since you were on ftb ultimate
Goals On Server: Ultimate goal: automate all the things, get rich, have fun.
Unique Skills?: I don't give up and love tinkering with mods and coming up with cool things
How Active are you?: Expect to see me almost every day on the server.
Which sums you up? Builder,Adventurer,Tech,Social butterfly- all of them

Last edited:

fayini

Jul 29, 2019
FE3KA denied. Thank you for applying on SQUirrellCraft. Good luck in finding your new Minecraft home

Knut

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: En_Terrorist
Banned Before: Not that i know of.
Experience with modded MC: i'd like to say i have alot, but that would just be bragging, i started out in Tekkit before FTB came, and quickly jumped over to FTB because its the best and legal modpacks :)
Goals On Server: Just having fun and chilling, and explore the new Monster pack and see what it can offer in terms of fun machines and complicated builds :)
Unique Skills?: well, i play alot and do alot of research on the mods i use, so when i start with a mod i find out everything thats worth to know.
How Active are you?: i'm really active on the days i dont have work, would say all from 1 hour to 7-8 hours.
Which sums you up? Builder,Adventurer,Tech,Social-Butterfly: i must say Builder and Tech :) also abit Social-butterfly ^^

Doggeh

Jul 29, 2019
Used to be whitelisted, but i saw on the forums that all old whitelists are gone now, so here i am again :D

In Game Name: Dogg3h
Experience with modded MC: I have been playing Feed The Beast on the Mindcrack pack since that pack came out. (On a server i rented myself, but passed on to somebody else now.)
Goals On Server: Make epic builds with proper aesthetics and make them functional ofcourse, together with a friend of mine! (In-game name Pret, he will apply soon too!)
Unique Skills?: Automation, bees, im familiar with about any mod (unless the mods that are not in the mindcrack pack)
How Active are you?: I am able to play a few hours everyday (lets say 3 to 4 to mention a few numbers)

(same whitelist as on may 26 2013, when i applied for a whitelist the first time ;D)

Yorben

Jul 29, 2019

In Game Name: Pret
Experience with modded MC: I have playing Feed The Beast for a while on a on the Mindcrack pack.
Goals On Server: Have fun and build nice bases and stuff. Together with Dogg3h.
Unique Skills?: none i just play for fun
How Active are you?: I am able to play a few hours everyday (lets say 2 to 3 to mention a few numbers)

I was whitelisted somewhere around may 26th 2013.

GummyHermit

Jul 29, 2019
hey doggeh... i remember that name.... hmmm cant recall at the moment its stupidly late, ill let fay sort these out she shouldent be too far away