Whitelist Server RE-OPENED ~SQUirrellCraft~ 1.6.4 Monster-Modified | 32G RAM |Dedicated|Community Based| 。◕‿‿◕。

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Tokenblunts

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: TokenBlunts
Reason for wanting to join: im a mod on a vanilla server , bored to death lol need some excitement
Plans/Goals(just curious)everything i cant do in vanilla
prior experience with MC , Tekkit, FTB: 3 years of minecraft experience, 8 Months of Tekkit, and 5 months of FTB.
Preferred voice chat(incase we need to set something more permanent up) Teamspeak
Will you record(if so youtube channel) possibly .. www.twitch.tv/tokenblunts

Sgtdunaway

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: Sgtdunaway
Banned Before: No Never
Experience with modded MC: I have played modded MC for 1 1/2 Years
Goals On Server: Play threw the game as it is meant and enjoy playing with every one else on the server.
Unique Skills?: Not to sure how to answer this one I have no One strong Skill i am decent at almost every thing.
How Active are you?: I play every day pretty much
Which sums you up? Builder,Adventurer,Tech,Social-Butterfly: Tech

Flatbutter

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name:Flatbutter
Banned Before:Nowhere
Experience with modded MC:Playing since tekkit came out, then switched to FTB.
Goals On Server: I dont have any kind of long-term goals, other than have fun.
Unique Skills?:LUA programming (actually im not good at it, I just know what im doing since im Java developer.)
How Active are you?: Ranging from 2 to 8 hours a day.
Which sums you up? Builder,Adventurer,Tech,Social-Butterfly: Builder + Tech.

fayini

Jul 29, 2019
I am sorry to inform you all that white listing is closed. Thank you for thinking of SQUirrellcraft. :)

pims1997

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: pims1997
Banned Before: No, not a single time
Experience with modded MC:
A lot I only play Modded MC. Played vanilla a lot. But it got boring and Found FTB.
Goals On Server: Being an awesome guy helping people and Building awesome contraptions
Unique Skills?: Building, Knowledge, Techy
How Active are you?: Very active, trying to be at least 5 times per week on for more than 1 hour
Which sums you up? Builder,Adventurer,Tech,Social-Butterfly: All four really haha ;)

Yuri

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: kidgamer100
Banned Before: N/A
Experience with modded MC: I've been playing modded for most of my time with minecraft. but this is basically my first time playing any of the FTB mod packs
Goals On Server:
Make a big computer factory
Unique Skills?: CCLua skills
How Active are you?: somewhat active but I got school and all that jazz
Which sums you up?: Tech mostly, somewhat social
(for if whitelisting opens again)

Cyber_Punker

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: Cyber_Punker
Banned Before: Nope
Experience with modded MC: I'm very experienced with 80% of the mods and learn quickly.
Goals On Server: Usually I build an artificial island in swamp biome but atm I feel like building a massive Victorian style automated crafting factory complete with smokestacks etc.
Unique Skills?: I am a good builder. I'll let these screenshots do the talking:

How Active are you?: I play daily when I have a good server. My old server died and I am very particular about what mods are in a modpack. I need my AE and Gregtech :3
Which sums you up? Builder,Adventurer,Tech,Social-Butterfly: I would say that I am a builder, but I like helping other people with their problems and joking around and stuff :)[

Greentuxudio

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name:Zelltron
Banned Before:Never before
Experience with modded MC: I've played Direwolf, Tekkit, Vanilla Minecraft, FTB Ultimate, have created and ran servers for family members with Bukkit and Vanilla .exe server
Goals On Server:To find a community of friendly FTB users which I can build alongside with. Love making beautiful large builds
Unique Skills?: Bachelors in Fine Arts Education gives me the drive and know-how to be an asset to the FTB community
How Active are you?:I work from home so I usually log on between contract work at least two or three times a day; morning, afternoon, and evening
Which sums you up? Builder,Adventurer,Tech,Social-Butterfly: Love to build, adventure to find mats, use tech to be mat efficient, and love the social ambiance of minecraft servers!

Thank-you for reviewing and hope to join the server tonight!

GummyHermit

Jul 29, 2019
-SQUints Eyes-

*Looks Around*

"Where am I?, What is This place?"

It seems my trusty Sky Sharks have carried me away to a distent land, one full of danger and new perils
He Locates some trusty companions and assembles them to form a band which has never been seen, and calls them tenacious...... wait wrong story o_O
Lets cut to the chase here!

1.6.4 Server status OPEN
running monster (modified) 1.0.9

*applys ink to the "Approved stamp"

Lets get this party rolling

~G

fayini

Jul 29, 2019
To join you will need to set your FTB to Monster version 1.0.9 (if you have issues like I do where you can't see version 1.0.9 as an option select another mod pack and then reselect FTB Monster) and download it.
Once you have Monster 1.0.9 close minecraft and run the Auto installer:

Please go to the following link to get the auto installer and for information on how to connect with a mac:
http://www.squirrellystudios.com/index.php?threads/connecting.668/

Whats The IP?

SQUirrellCraft ip as as follows
--> 198.46.138.146 <-- (default port for those who like to add the numbers 25565)

Hey i was on the whitelist, it says not whitelisted !!!!

-We lost all info and files.
this includes of course the whitelist.
-Those whom I know and trust will be added soon as I get a prompt of interest from you
either by whitelist thread/PM/Raidcall
-please don't feel bad if asked to submit an application by myself or one of the staff, as we have been through alot of people and can't be expected to remember all details (time zones etc)

Last edited:

fayini

Jul 29, 2019
Server offline? Can't reach
I am sorry supersepo. But it has been a very long time since we have seen you and I will be honest and say I do not remember. If you would be so kind as to resubmit an application I would really appreciate it and will look at it quickly.
Thanks

Fynmar

Jul 29, 2019
Reapply:

In Game Name: Fynmar
Banned Before: Never
Experience with modded MC: Lots of experience with all the big mods. Several modpacks from tekkit to mindcrack. Old Server: FTBCraft, Misguided Theorem, Puggit, TekkitCraft, Undergroundcraft
Goals On Server: Getting back into MineCraft after a several months break. Building a solid base as legit as possible. Nothing is more boring than using free stuff other people give you. (public exp farm/item farm)
Help other people and chat with the community.
Unique Skills?: Figuring stuff out myself. I dont like copying setups other people came up with, even if it means to be less effective. I like improvising and dislike computercraft and other mods that compress everything down to one block.
How Active are you?: I have all the time of the world as long as I have fun. :3
Which sums you up?: Adventurer and Tech

GummyHermit

Jul 29, 2019
Fynmar added to whitelist

w83qGGQ.jpg