Whitelist Server RE-OPENED ~SQUirrellCraft~ 1.6.4 Monster-Modified | 32G RAM |Dedicated|Community Based| 。◕‿‿◕。

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

LeftClick

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: DJLeftClick
Banned Before: No I haven't
Experience with modded MC: Tons, I've played modded MC since i knew how to install mods
Goals On Server: I'm not sure, I usually go with the flow
Unique Skills?: I've been told I'm a good builder
How Active are you?: Fairly active
Which sums you up? Builder,Adventurer,Tech,Social-Butterfly:Builder, and Tech

fayini

Jul 29, 2019
Frenetic_Calm added to the white list. Welcome to the server. =)

DJLeftClick Denied thank you for your application.

SwiftLilEagle

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: SwiftLilEagle
Banned Before: No
Experience with modded MC: Played FTB since 1.2, and been playing minecraft modded since early beta's
Goals On Server: Have fun, help others have fun.
Unique Skills?: Known to make large - a bit too laggy - layered multi-purpose bases
How Active are you?: Depends (vacation and such). Mostly daily / several times a week-ly
Which sums you up? Builder,Adventurer,Tech,Social-Butterfly: Adventurous Tech Builder

Quantuml33p

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name:quantuml33p
Banned Before: no
Experience with modded MC: Tekkit, FTB, And modding with bukkit and vanilla minecraft JAR
Goals On Server: to build an awesome mage tower
Unique Skills?: my unique skill is that I'm very average
How Active are you?: will play almost everyday till around November then when I have time off.
Which sums you up? Builder,Adventurer,Tech,Social-Butterfly: Builder / Adventuerer

Qwertz

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: Qwertz1122
Banned Before: Nope.
Experience with modded MC: It was the first thing I did when I first bought Minecraft back in June 2012. I used to look for mods more than I actually played. Now I have a mod in the making.
Goals On Server: To actually build a decent house. (No 9x9s)
Unique Skills?: Jack of all trades. I am knowledgeable in all mods but I am not a master with any.
How Active are you?: Somewhat active. I have to go to school and study after school, but I am available on most weekends.
Which sums you up? Builder,Adventurer,Tech,Social-Butterfly: Tech.
I have also posted an application on your site.

Pixelmnkey

Jul 29, 2019
In game name: Pixelmnkey (Yes, there's no o :p )
Experience with modded MC: I was owner and admin of an spanish modded server called Nanocraft ( www.nano-craft.net ) but we had to close since we didn't get enough donations and I can't affort to pay the money each month :/
Goals on Server: Well, first of all, meet everyone, make new friends and ofcourse build a decent house full automated if I may.
Unique Skills?: Since the ownership of the server I can't be more interested in mods than I am now, i've read every wiki outthere, even made tutorials myself on youtube.
How Active are you?: I usually play with some friends and we're mostly active at night if there's no plan going on.
Which sums you up?: I love to build houses with fully automated systems, everything controlled with computercraft in a control room.

I'll post in your website aswell ;)

fayini

Jul 29, 2019
quantuml33p, Qwertz1122, Pixelmnkey added to the white list. Welcome to SQUirrelly.

w83qGGQ.jpg

moznuy

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: moznuy
Banned Before: Never.
Experience with modded MC: I Played Technic for 4 months before FTB came out. I have been playing FTB since.
Goals On Server: Learn more and have fun and be a productive and enjoyable member of the community.
Unique Skills?: I like to build automatic things, exploration and grunt work.
How Active are you?: 1-3 weekdays, 4-6 weekends.
Which sums you up? Builder,Adventurer,Tech,Social-Butterfly: Maybe something between builder and tech. I love to designe new things.

Chemikill

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: Nickwade
Banned Before: No
Experience with modded MC: Probably around 500 hours on a different FTB server at endgame with Gregtech on hardmode
Goals On Server: Endgame PvE, make some FTB friends, and to contribute/learn as much knowledge as I can about FTB, hang out with my friend Hanthion
Unique Skills?: Played on a different FTB server run by a friend but it didn't last.
How Active are you?: a few hours per work day, serveral hours on weekends...maybe 20hrs per week average.
Which sums you up? Builder,Adventurer,Tech,Social-Butterfly: Social butterfly

Frankiejoh

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: Frankiejoh
Banned Before: Yes, Placing enderportal frame
Experience with modded MC: I played direwolf and ultimate
Goals On Server: Build good sorting system
Unique Skills?: Building is unique
How Active are you?: Very
Which sums you up? Builder,Adventurer,Tech,Social-Butterfly: Tech,Builder is where im at.

GummyHermit

Jul 29, 2019
about time i showed my face around these parts !
the 1.5.2 server is up and open, all old members added to white-list and accepting application's currently :)

~G

fayini

Jul 29, 2019
Everyone should come and check out the 1.5.2 server. It is awesome. Hats, Biomes, cool new stuff. =)

joshua moe

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: Moses08
Banned Before: no
Experience with modded MC: tekkit and ftb
Goals On Server: explore world and new mods
Unique Skills?: builder
How Active are you?: Very
Which sums you up? miner, builder, explorer

GummyHermit

Jul 29, 2019
reminder to NOT update to 1.1.2
currently we will post all versions to upgrade to as they become available

MC_Essery

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name:MC_Essery
Banned Before:never
Experience with modded MC: at least a few hundred hours with tekkit and FTB
Goals On Server: just looking for a place i can build some crazy stuff and have fun!
Unique Skills?: a few
How Active are you?: when i find a server i like i am extremely active
Which sums you up? Builder,Adventurer,Tech,Social-Butterfly: i love to build and incorporate lots of tech into my builds.