Whitelist Server RE-OPENED ~SQUirrellCraft~ 1.6.4 Monster-Modified | 32G RAM |Dedicated|Community Based| 。◕‿‿◕。

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Erztsuku

Jul 29, 2019
Gummy , can you go to my house below there have lava I dropped in the lava , mineshafter :[ please help ;[

mpierce39

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Mpierce39

Reason for wanting to join: my friend cancelled his server looking for a great community to join
Plans/Goals: build and make great things for the server
prior experience with MC , Tekkit, FTB: played ftb since launch also played tekkit for initial release
Will you record(if so youtube channel) no
Squirrells cute or pest? (This one really dosent matter Pests!

HyraxAttax

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: HyraxAttax
Reason for wanting to join: SSP is getting boring, and a multiplayer environment provides a lot more interest
Plans/Goals: To build cool things
prior experience with MC , Tekkit, FTB:
Will you record(if so youtube channel): No
Squirrells cute or pest? (This one really dosent matter ): the Prevost's Squirrel is pretty cool-looking

beastsniper1299

Jul 29, 2019
reason for wanting to join:I need a really friendly server that no one greifs on
plans/goals(just curious) to be prosperous
prior experience with MC,Tekkit,FTB: i have 4 years mincraft experience,2 years tekkit,none for FTB
preferred voice chat(incase we need to set something more permanent up)mature speaking
will you record(if so youtube channel)maybe,MegaBeastgamers
squirrels cute or pest? (this one really dosent matter) very cute[DOUBLEPOST=1361752219][/DOUBLEPOST]
reason for wanting to join:I need a really friendly server that no one greifs on
plans/goals(just curious) to be prosperous
prior experience with MC,Tekkit,FTB: i have 4 years mincraft experience,2 years tekkit,none for FTB
preferred voice chat(incase we need to set something more permanent up)mature speaking
will you record(if so youtube channel)maybe,MegaBeastgamers
squirrels cute or pest? (this one really dosent matter) very cute
IGN:beastsniper1299

GummyHermit

Jul 29, 2019
server auto rebooter reacivated. set to 6 hours, ensure you log out to ensure your inv is kept intact when given the prompt

Zombiewaffles

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: McFunkNasty

Reason for wanting to join: I enjoy playing with others and want to play on an updated Mindcrack server.
Plans/Goals: Hopefully make some friends and help build some cool things with them + find my own secluded part of the world to build my own area of nice things.
Prior experience with MC, Tekkit, FTB: I've played alot with FTB, I used to run my own Mindcrack server with a few friends so I'm familiar with most mods in Mindcrack.
Will you record(if so youtube channel) I have no interest in recording anything myself.
Squirrells cute or pest? Absolutely adorable.

Meatnog

Jul 29, 2019
Gummy, your website appears to be down. Can you tell me, do you have a world-render map someplace? Dynmap or an offline render, either way?

GummyHermit

Jul 29, 2019
host has changed us to dedicated IP for our site, will be down for upto 12 hours. and no currently dynamap is not installed but adding it is on our list to do.

kpdoney1

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: kpdoney1

Reason for wanting to join: I love ftb and i find it much more fun on servers because i can hang out with friends that enjoy the game :D
Plans/Goals: Make a fusion reactor and do lots of work with Extra bees
prior experience with MC , Tekkit, FTB: I have had MC since beta 1.8 and started tekkit and played a lot of it but now ive moved on to ftb because it is better.
I know most of the mods in the mindcraft pack but i still have much to learn before i become a master
Will you record(if so youtube channel) Maybe i have not deciced
Squirrells cute or pest? (This one really dosent matter ) Depends on the type :p the smaller the cuter

Zafum

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Zafum

Reason for wanting to join: It's hard to find a mature, dedicated ftb server, and you seem to have something good going on here. I like how your server supposedly has less restrictions. Anyway, my last server was shut down, so I need a new place to dwell :3
Plans/Goals: Build a giant Redpower quad section (4000 block) airship for a base.
prior experience with MC , Tekkit, FTB: I've been using FTB for a couple months, but used to play Tekkit a long while before that. I'm very experienced with the technical mods, especially RedPower.
Will you record(if so youtube channel): If I build something cool I might.
Squirrells cute or pest? (This one really dosent matter ) Easy, both.

host has changed us to dedicated IP for our site, will be down for upto 12 hours. and no currently dynamap is not installed but adding it is on our list to do.
Hope you get it all sorted out ^^

GummyHermit

Jul 29, 2019
Towny based protyection added in replacing fighu. site will have details one usage on site when its back up. till then ingame messages ahoy ! :p

Gunshot4

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: gunshot4
Reason for wanting to join: to play with a friend and want to try FTB after playing tekkit.
Plans/Goals:To be good at FTB
Prior experience with MC , Tekkit, FTB: Minecraft and tekkit
Will you record(if so youtube channel): No
Squirrells cute or pest? (This one really dosent matter ) Cute