Whitelist Server RE-OPENED ~SQUirrellCraft~ 1.6.4 Monster-Modified | 32G RAM |Dedicated|Community Based| 。◕‿‿◕。

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

theHelion

Jul 29, 2019
Gummy, there is something wrong with the servers thaumcraft config - it doesn't generate any aura nodes in any chunks, except the ones closes to spawn.
there is a line at the bottom of the config that you need to change in order to fix this.

S:regen_key=DEFAULT

Set default to any value and it will work. you also need to change
B:aura_nodes=false

and set it to true. I am not the only one with this problem. Thx in advance buddy

Teammates

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: teammates89
Reason for wanting to join: I have been playing mindcrack on single player and I have been wanting to get involved with a cool community and to learn/ look at other's creations.
Plans/Goals: I do plan on creating some buildings, but i haven't got any in mind atm. I guess i just plan on learning more about the mods and helping others out.
prior experience with MC , Tekkit, FTB: I have been playing with some of the mods for a while such as build craft, Ic2, forestry and a few others.
Will you record(if so youtube channel) No.
Squirrells cute or pest? (This one really dosent matter ) They are cute

RazrNexus

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: RazrNexus

Reason for wanting to join: Want to learn how to plat FTB Im new to it!
Plans/Goals: Want to master FTB
prior experience with MC , Tekkit, FTB: None
Will you record(if so youtube channel) www.youtube.com/RazrNexus
Squirrells cute or pest? (This one really dosent matter ) Cute. I used to have a pet Squirrell

Asteroids

Jul 29, 2019
Reason for wanting to join: Looking for a fun server, and this one surely strikes my attention
Plans/Goals: Getting better at Thaumcraft
prior experience with MC , Tekkit, FTB: Don't really have a major experience with FTB, but I'm a decent redstoner in vanilla
Will you record(if so youtube channel) I don't record gameplay.
Squirrells cute or pest? (This one really dosent matter ) Honestly, no idea. ;_;

1nvalid_name

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: 1nvalid_name

Reason for wanting to join: Simply looking for a mature community to play some good ol' FTB with, and this is one of the best I've seen so far.
Plans/Goals: Develop a better knowledge of FTB and have a good time with everyone and hopefully attain some new friendships.
prior experience with MC , Tekkit, FTB: Played on and off for a few months, nothing too serious.
Will you record(if so youtube channel) Probably not, but I would for sure with somebody else.
Squirrells cute or pest? (This one really dosent matter ) Cute.

Valakas

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: valakas46

Reason for wanting to join: Just looking for a server to play on
Plans/Goals: Have fun, get setup -> build a cool spawn plot(if there are spawn plots)
prior experience with MC , Tekkit, FTB: been playing MC since beta and just started Mindcrack a week ago
Will you record(if so youtube channel): No
Squirrells cute or pest? (This one really dosent matter ): Cute

Prince_Tuten

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Prince_Tuten

Reason for wanting to join: I have hosted a small vanilla minecraft as well as feed the beast server for me and a friend, and we are looking to join a larger, more community-oriented multiplayer
server to interact and have fun while potentially participating in community builds, events, etc. as well as our own builds and work.
Plans/Goals: To create nice, fun builds on a lagfree server with ability to interact with other players. I am long overdue to find a good, lagfree, non-griefing server.
Prior experience with MC/Tekkit/FTB: Extensive experience with vanilla minecraft as well as feed the beast. I have hosted a small server for both before (6 months+)
Will you record(if so youtube channel): No plans to currently but that may change. If so, I will update this.
Squirrells cute or pest? (This one really dosent matter ): Cute

Tysinsu

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Tysinsu

Reason for wanting to join: Looking for a server to build on with my friend that also applied.
Plans/Goals: Build a nice settlement
prior experience with MC , Tekkit, FTB: I played MC/FTB alot and fairly familiar with the builds
Will you record(if so youtube channel) No
Squirrells cute or pest? (This one really dosent matter ) Cute

Speed IMG

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: TehKnight117
Reason for wanting to join: Looking for a mature community.
Plans/Goals: Building and planning for days.
prior experience with MC , Tekkit, FTB: I played Tekkit and find it too easy to get items such as copper. When I first played FTB, I found it challenging to get items and it made things so much interesting.
Will you record(if so youtube channel) No
Squirrells cute or pest? (This one really dosent matter ) If you get on their bad side (not knowing prior experince but they are feisty) they will get you, but I don't know if they are cute.

CarlosRDuque

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: CarlosRDuque

Reason for wanting to join: Well I searching for a nice server to record and play with my friend that hopefully will apply if I get accepted in.
Plans/Goals: Build a nice place, research all on thaumcraft and get every type of bee
prior experience with MC , Tekkit, FTB: Yes both, I'm kinda want to leave the other server I played since got reset a few times
Will you record(if so youtube channel) Yes - youtube.com/CarlosRDuque
Squirrells cute or pest? (This one really dosent matter ) I once had a few squirrells as pets :D

GummyHermit

Jul 29, 2019
thehellion finally remembered your nodes :p
server now u8sing forge bukkit
all above this post white listed (this secound time doing it im not re typing it all... i hit refreash before i posted msg)
any issues use this thread, as im ripping our website to shreds, new one being worked on over the weekend, eta wednessday on that.
since forgebukkit installed perms will need looking at, thins will be addressed over the next day or two

SaturnRing

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: SaturnRing

Reason for wanting to join:i need a good server and this one looks awsome
Plans/Goals:To build and advance an have funn
prior experience with MC , Tekkit, FTB:Some experience with ftb
Will you record(if so youtube channel)no
Squirrells cute or pest? (This one really dosent matter ) Both

Frederickx2

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Frederickx2

Reason for wanting to join: I want to play on a whitelisted, peaceful server where there would be no griefing my machinery, and no stealing my stuff, I also enjoy collaborating with other members and would also like to record YouTube videos on here
Plans/Goals: To play peacefully, get a few friends and just have fun with it, along with start a FTB video series.
prior experience with MC , Tekkit, FTB: Both Tekkit for a year and FTB since December.
Will you record(if so youtube channel): Yes I will, Three Scared Bros but im making a new channel very soon.
Squirrells cute or pest? (This one really dosent matter ): Cute in the Twilight Forest and they aren't stealing your food in real life.

blade2697

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Blade2697

Reason for wanting to join: I want to join this server so I can enjoy the gaming community this server is involved in. I also want a mature server.
Plans/Goals: I plan to become and industrious tyrant :p
prior experience with MC , Tekkit, FTB: I first registered for minecraft on February 5, 2011
Will you record(if so youtube channel). No, but possibly in the future (I doubt it)
Squirrells cute or pest? (This one really dosent matter ) Squirrels are very cute, But can be pesty when they are putting walnuts in your car engine -_-

GummyHermit

Jul 29, 2019
ok seems it crashed while i was out. redpower managers again. fixed now, getting a lil miffed at them tho !

Deejay

Jul 29, 2019
Redpower is getting updated soon, as mod author has more time, so this will help out with that issue :)
also server running good, dont know what you did but its awsome <3