Whitelist Server RaptorousCraft 1.5.2 FTB Ultimate Beta without Gregtech *Whitelist*

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

comando147

Jul 29, 2019
aym 16 and aym love to play minecraft i love to build houses and to pvp but i most love to play whith pepole
;)

John Rivera

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Johny_Boiii
Age (Over 16 REQUIRED):I am 15 Years Old. (will be sixteen in 6 months)
Reason we should let you join: I am a intermediate player of ftb. I love to play with others that's why i am asking to be on the server and rather not play on singleplayer because it is boring. I am Nice and i hate Griefers, poeple that stealing, and i ABSOLUTLY hate when people are disrespectful. SO if you could make an exception to let me on even though i am not 16 yet i would be very grateful . :)

HDComplex

Jul 29, 2019
Hey Clayton, I tried joining and it says that I am not white-listed, but to confirm you got my name right it's viperzTM96

Lewinsai

Jul 29, 2019
Everyone up to this point has either been whitelisted or not for some point or reason. Welcome to the server if you made the cut, sorry if you didn't. We still have some slots open and yes we are running on FTBUnleashed now. Server's been up 3 days so still fresh.

idriveby

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: idriveby
Age (Over 16 REQUIRED):19
Reason we should let you join: Played ftb for a very long time and looking for a good community.

Lewinsai

Jul 29, 2019
To get onto the server you will need to select your modpack and hit edit mods. Once inside you will need to select biomes of plenty and hit the enable button.

P3773RZZ0N

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: JacksAP
Age (Over 16 REQUIRED): 16
Reason we should let you join: I've been playing ftb with my friends for a while and I'm looking for a great community to play, learn and help out in. It would be awesome to play on a server where there are players who respect each other. Would help in any way I can.

cardinalstar16

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: cardinalstar16
Reason why you should let me join: I almost only play on servers and love making community builds. I also am usually very technical and love the up to date stuff (1.5.2) and am always hungry for new amazing things but still haven't seen all 1.5.2 has to offer with mods. This seems to be the only server that is beta and its awesome because it'll feel like forge craft, because I'm a big fan of Direwolf20 and his buds. That's the reason you should accept me. Thanks!

razzlefrazzle62

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:ethan20937
Age (Over 16 REQUIRED):17
Reason we should let you join: i like to play on ftb with other people i am very kind and mature and i am a good builder

Kyuriu

Jul 29, 2019
APP FORMAT:
Reason we should let you join: I'm a nice player, who likes to interact with others and generally have fun. I have a good attitude and always willing to help out with others. I also like to build nice houses and buildings too :D

Xauros

Jul 29, 2019
IGN :Xauros
Age (Over 16 REQUIRED):17
Reason we should let you join:i am interested in building awesome structures as well as being a part of an active community. i also wanna meet some awesome people to build and have fun with

dudethegobbo

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Dudethegobbo
Age (Over 16 REQUIRED):22
Reason we should let you join: I enjoy minecraft and building. My buddy Deviant210 also plays on the server. I mainly just keeep to myself.

Rhodox

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Rhodoxify
Reason we should let you join: I Would be a great influence to the server, making auto-farms, Infinate Food, Factorys, Labs and more. I Would be very active, Please Whitelist me!:D

CynicismHD

Jul 29, 2019
BradyGavin25 cannot make an ftb forum acc.
Reason to join: i'm 15 not 16 i like ftb i'm a team player wanna help people and open to anything i know about a lot of the mods and i can give help were need and take were see fit ill be a nice add on to the server

JitteryFilms

Jul 29, 2019
Reason To Join : I Really Like FTB And I Love To Play Multiplayer On It Also.
ING : DomoRockz (Made When I Was A Kid)